When the clips holding a CD in the case break off or when the case gets a split in it. What about you? Does it bother you?
No, it doesn't

/thread
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Yes it does, i once bought a brand new cd and they were like pushed right in.

has no signature.
mp3s > cds

srsly. I just rip it and let the actual CD rot somewhere under my desk in storage
That drives me friggin bananas too.

Stupid flimsy cases.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
well yea kinda...all of my older CD cases look like that.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
You can get new cases and put the inserts in and it's good as new.
Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

Happened to my mate and he took the CD back, and made sure he got a copy with the little clip things intact.
Ah yes, the problems in a western world lifestyle...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by 11223344554433
Yes it does, i once bought a brand new cd and they were like pushed right in.

this was what happened with the CD i bought yesterday...
Quote by Kensai
Ah yes, the problems in a western world lifestyle...

Yea, don't we just suffer so greatly. No wonder we can't comprehend the real suffering that people in less-fortunate countries have to endure. That second bit wasn't sarcastic btw.
it does bother me, epecially now that cd's are so expense, it's like breaking a collectors item, which is what my cds are now, seeing as i mostly download and only buy a cd if it's worth it
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Yes, but I've learned to live with it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Yes, but I've learned to live with it.

Sh*t, I think someone's about to get robbed.....
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Sh*t, I think someone's about to get robbed.....

I don't get it?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
IIIiiIi...

HATE IT!

soo annyoing, tell you what though, CD cases that are cardboard like Blakc holes and revenaltions and meteora and many others are much nicer, coz they dont break, like as long sa u keep it nice
PSN: Noverion
Quote by Noverion
IIIiiIi...

HATE IT!

soo annyoing, tell you what though, CD cases that are cardboard like Blakc holes and revenaltions and meteora and many others are much nicer, coz they dont break, like as long sa u keep it nice

Do you mean "Black holes and revelations"? And my copy of it is... well let's just say its broken.

has no signature.
It does truly make me mad. Those cardboard ones aren't much good either as you can't take stickers off easily (My copy of the mars voltas first EP is wrecked).
I once bought a DVD with a really crap case (it didnt have the button thing in the middle so I just had to pull it out), and the clips holding the disc were really stiff so i pulled the dvd and it snapped.
Quote by kaptink
It does truly make me mad. Those cardboard ones aren't much good either as you can't take stickers off easily (My copy of the mars voltas first EP is wrecked).

I have the special edition case of Black Holes and Revelations, and I just left the sticker on. Otherwise there'd be nothing to say "Muse - Black Holes and Revelations" on it.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I hate the ****ing stickers that don't totally come off.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by seljer
mp3s > cds

srsly. I just rip it and let the actual CD rot somewhere under my desk in storage

you fail in a very big way - mp3 sound quality sucks big time cd's are much better
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

Quote by ANGRY PIRATE

you fail in a very big way - mp3 sound quality sucks big time cd's are much better

Not if you rip it at high quality...
I listen pretty much solely to mp3s, because I generally just play music from my iTunes, but I like my CD collection.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
One day you might wanna start driving and its probably better to have a cd collection to listen to. So Cd's > mp3's

has no signature.