Page 1 of 2
Hiii.

I'm like bored on my GCSE study leave. I have a maths exam this afternoon, so like yeah. I should be revising really but hey, UG's amazing.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Aye, i woke up and got dressed ready for 9 though...

I was almost disappointed when my best mate's mum told us it was in the afternoon
ive got one this afternoon, and I've been sitting around playing tf2 and doing a proportion of the 'Three Ss'. Exam should be piss!
I've got a AS level history exam from 1 to 4. I'm doing bits and pieces whilst surfing the pit. Honestly I've never seen the benifit in last minute cramming - it just raises your nerves and it's very unlikely you'll remember everything you've gone over.

Nope, I'm happy with my vague understanding of the Britain's WW1 Effort, The Chaning Role and Status of British Women from 1900 to 1939 and the French Revolution.
I had all my yr11 exams last week and so I get this week off.
It's sweet I'm filming movies with my friends all week.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Yeah. But it's Maths. Not much revision can be done, and I've revised a fair bit already. Besides, the last maths paper was piss-easy.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'm technically on A2 study leave, but I'm in boarding school and I live abroad. I should be working, but you know the lure of UG...
I'm on study leave, but all my exams were 2 weeks ago.
So really, it's just a week off for me!
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
Haha yeah the last maths one were really surprisingly easy. I love edexcel.

Yesterday i had a bit of a panic fit though, cuz I didn't know trig....but conquermaths soon sorted that out
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Well, I'm on study leave, not for GCSE or whatever though. It's queens birthday or something though, so today I would have had off anyway.
Higher Grade study leave here, and this is my last day of it

Back to start my 6th and final year at school tomorrow.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
HAHA, I'm done with maths. Just did Co-ordinated Science and pretty sure I tanked it. Anyone else find chemistry impossible to learn?
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Haha yeah the last maths one were really surprisingly easy. I love edexcel.

Yesterday i had a bit of a panic fit though, cuz I didn't know trig....but conquermaths soon sorted that out

I've just been looking through my notes. It's really boring.

And yeah, I'm not even good at Maths, but I thought it was the easiest test I've done...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Hiii.

I'm like bored on my GCSE study leave. I have a maths exam this afternoon, so like yeah. I should be revising really but hey, UG's amazing.

I have a maths exam this afternoon too
I should really revise butttt, be arsed!

I'm gunna fail

Quote by filthandfury
Remember kids - Look on the back of your papers for the answers

I bet they feel so gutted about that.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by filthandfury

LOL!

The worst thing about that is that I took music!!!! but it was on a diferent examining board, so yeah.

And i looked in the copyright notes too, cuz I wanted to find out who did this really hippie kinda music, but it only said the record company Still not found out.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
I'm on AS study leave.

Got Economics and Business to look forward to this wednesday.

Then its off to my friends house for a 24 hour round of Halo 3, complemented with a few beers and such.
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
LOL!

The worst thing about that is that I took music!!!! but it was on a diferent examining board, so yeah.

And i looked in the copyright notes too, cuz I wanted to find out who did this really hippie kinda music, but it only said the record company Still not found out.

You're going about it the wrong way. You can't find the song via the record company, you should look up the exam board and check what music they had on the exam.

EDIT: Actually, that may not work, because it's not an old enough exam yet. But within a year's time it'll be available as a past paper.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
LOL! yeah..
But the problem is that the exam is in the form of a tape, so I'm not really sure whether I will ever find out who it was..At first I thought it was Syd Barret but it's not. The lyrics were about

Sun...or something. Whatever it was psychadelic lol
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou

Naaa, we all revised, the failboat's all your's, Skipper
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Nah, they post past and/or practice papers on the internet on most exam board website, and the music will just be available in mp3 form. (Probably only a clip though, or you'd be stealing the music).

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Yakult
Naaa, we all revised, the failboat's all your's, Skipper

You're in Uni!

Anyway, our exam will be easier than yours was, if the British mass media is to be believed.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'm in my second week of a two week break after finishing my AS Levels.

I really want to go back, I'm so bored.
Quote by filthandfury

The thing that struck me about that music exam debacle is that it happened 2 years ago when I took my music GCSE. There was a question asking which year a certain song was from, and it had the copyright with the year of the song on the back of the paper.
Quote by KasanDude
HAHA, I'm done with maths. Just did Co-ordinated Science and pretty sure I tanked it. Anyone else find chemistry impossible to learn?

Hell yes, **** chem man, biology's the way to go.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Hiii.

Yeah, i was revising for that but i got bored so im just sat listening to music. I'm doing the higher paper, and considering the fact that im not too good at maths I'm probabl;y going to fail it. Good luck to everyone else though.
OCR Maths calculator later.

I was happy with the last one, so hopefully this will follow suite.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
I had english & math exam today.
English was easy as usual, but math I think I failed in, studied for the wrong crap that the teacher set... haha
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
I'm on A level study leave at the moment, I don't have an exam until the 17th June, two of 'em, one after another for A2 Media.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
yeah man anyone else have tech this mornin??

i nearly missed it i was in bed :/ i had to sprint to school had like 2 minutes to spare before i would have not been allowed into the exam. it was close.
Quote by filthandfury

i had that exam!!!!

AND I DIDNT REALISE THE ANSWERS WERE ON THE BACK
^^ close call lol @ guitar_mad_ali

I'm off today but have english language and history tomorrow, shooould be ok though!
Just got back.

Those who had Edexcel Maths - how piss was that....except for the last question..........

Got English and History tomorrow >.< Can't stand it. Lol

Anyway, rather than revise I'm gonna spend all my time talking to you wonderful people in the pit
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Hiii.

Just hope you dont use the word "like" in that way in an exam

but in all seriousness, I'm on A2 study leave... got exams this Thursday, then 4 more spread out over the next 3 weeks.
I'm on study leave. there are a few schools around here that do it anymore. But it is pretty sweet. Day off on Friday!
NOPE.
^ Haha. Its a reaaaaaaaally bad habit i need to get out of.

And thats not really too bad. I've got English and History (both exams where you have to write 2 essays) tomorrow so my wrists gonna be aching >.< lol
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Page 1 of 2