I might be getting a fender bullet in exchange for a keyboard (which never gets played)

Can someone tell me what its worth? (Its not the squire version)

I don't plan on selling it because its sooooo easy to play and i love the sound. Still i would like to know what its worth.

Its in almost perfect condition except for the old strings and all the dust. The input jack also needs to be replaced. Thats nothing really because im getting it pretty much for free (Since i don't use the keyboard anymore)
Well, google says they're worth £80-90 or so. Used, I'd guess around £50 or 60. ish
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Joeval
Well, google says they're worth £80-90 or so. Used, I'd guess around £50 or 60. ish

They only make the quite versions still (I think...)

Does anyone have this guitar? any good?
I have the S3 version. Fender made them from 1981 to 1983. In 1981 fender had moved their operations to Japan. But they still had a bunch of parts here. So they decided to build a starter version here. You will notice the body is 3/4 scale. The pick ups were left over from the mustang model which was discontinued in 1981. Some necks are teles and some are strats. They are kind of rare, because they only made them for 3 yrs. However, they are not in demand. Your Guitar is worth $400 to $600.
Guitars:
1968 Telecaster (MIA)
1979 Strat (MIA)
1983 Fender Bullet S3 (MIA)
2007 Gibson VM LP (MIA)
2007 Fender Telecaster Highway I (MIA)
1978 Fender Acoustic (MIT)
Quote by 68 Tele
I have the S3 version. Fender made them from 1981 to 1983. In 1981 fender had moved their operations to Japan. But they still had a bunch of parts here. So they decided to build a starter version here. You will notice the body is 3/4 scale. The pick ups were left over from the mustang model which was discontinued in 1981. Some necks are teles and some are strats. They are kind of rare, because they only made them for 3 yrs. However, they are not in demand. Your Guitar is worth $400 to $600.

Its full size

I compared it to my strat and my explorer...
Well, my body is 3/4. The S-3 has 3 single coil pick ups. Yours is an S-2. I do agree the pick ups have a nice sound to them.
Guitars:
1968 Telecaster (MIA)
1979 Strat (MIA)
1983 Fender Bullet S3 (MIA)
2007 Gibson VM LP (MIA)
2007 Fender Telecaster Highway I (MIA)
1978 Fender Acoustic (MIT)