i'm gearing up for going back to school, so i got this pretty generic yet good prank idea

get about 250-500 bouncy balls and 3 friends plus myself, and during passing time have two dudes on either side of a hallway and have a war

what do you guys think?

my other idea is getting a ton of marbles and letting them go on the tile floor haha

let me know
giggidy-gigidy-giggidy-giggidy

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

carvin 100 head through marshall cab
are you TRYING to get suspended?
MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
FIrst one would be hilarious as long as u dont get caught

and try video it!
i'd tap that .........speaking to a bass, its a music joke!

Harley Benton-hbb200bk
Epiphone Thunderbird
Electro Harmonix Double muff
Harley Benton 80-b amp
Ernie Ball Strings are my preferance!
haha.. i've been wanting to mees around with bouncy balls like this ever since i saw that add with millions of them bouncing down a hill. but seeing it is the next coolest thing, so video it, then youtube it, then message me the link.
maybe an assembly would be cool, distribute out bouncy balls and have people chuck them haha

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

That would be freakin' sweet.
But always remember...Pics or it didn't happen.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
OMG YEAH VIDEO IT

AND OVERDUB HEARTBEATS ONTO IT!!
Seeing as this is ultimate guitar.......
i'd tap that .........speaking to a bass, its a music joke!

Harley Benton-hbb200bk
Epiphone Thunderbird
Electro Harmonix Double muff
Harley Benton 80-b amp
Ernie Ball Strings are my preferance!
Throwing bouncey balls at each another is not a prank.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well, "sgt. shaft", if that is your real name, I think a tonne of marbles will cost an absolute dick load.

You'd be better off just squirting superglue into the locking mechanism of every classroom door
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
at our school the people leaving 18 year olds threw loads of bouncy balls off the our tower block which is 4 stories. I missed it but it sounds cool. On our last day before exams we went to to the supermarket and bought all the own brand flour shaving foam shower gell and mint imperials we could. Then at lunch 180 people ran rampant through the school. Everyone had to go to the hall and they put out an amnesty table for anything they deemed inapropriate.
Well, "sgt. shaft", if that is your real name, I think a tonne of marbles will cost an absolute dick load.

actually, check this out;

http://www.mcgillswarehouse.com/ItemsList.aspx?groupID=12520&GN=1%22GlassMARBLESApprox.25pcsperlb

it's mcgills, essentially i get 3500 marbles of my color, shipped to me, for just under $50

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

I think letting a ton marbles roll in the hallway and watching everyone slipping over would be hilarious to record and watch.

But you would get into big trouble, but it ain't me so I don't care.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Thats a gay idea. What evry good prank needs is confetti and lots of it. Like a ridicullous amount of it. Have them fight by shooting a copius amount of confetti with air rifles untill theres wayyyyyy too much confetti. Im fact it needs to be hard to walk through the confetti. YOu have to wade through it. Then when you get in trouble for it proclaim that you are the LIZARD KING and that you did it for the lolz
Quote by sgt. shaft

http://www.mcgillswarehouse.com/ItemsList.aspx?groupID=12520&GN=1%22GlassMARBLESApprox.25pcsperlb

it's mcgills, essentially i get 3500 marbles of my color, shipped to me, for just under $50

Sounds cool and all sergeant, but how would you get all of those marbles from your house to the school? I'm gonna back your initial bouncy ball battle. Film it properly though, with a tripod or whatever to keep the camera still.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
im pretty sure most people prank before they leave school. you know, this way teachers don't hate you for the entire year.
Let 500 bouncy balls down the stairs, be awesome.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
It sounds crap, like you.

bite me, novacane

im pretty sure most people prank before they leave school. you know, this way teachers don't hate you for the entire year.

yeah, this sets it up so that i can go through the year being remembered as the kickass prank guy. if not, and it's just my friends/girlfriend laughing, it's still good

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

There was a short lived fad at my school involving playing cards. people started bringing in packs of cards and flinging them like the dude from X-Men. Some guys got really good at it and they could hurt people! After it caught on the corridors were absolutely littered with playing cards!