ok so im trading my xbox 360 for my buddies ibanez s470 dxqm later today but it needs a new nut and i was thinking of going of getting one today but obviously i dont know which width i need

does anyone know? i will probably just wait till tomorrow and take it down to the guitar shop with me , also ive never had a guitar with a floyd rose on it before , can i pick up a alan key for it at a guitar shop? do they tend to stock them? or will i have to go over to homebase lol
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
When I had my nut replaced, the tech had some nuts that were the right size anyway, so ask first before you to the trouble ordering one.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
When I had my nut replaced, the tech had some nuts that were the right size anyway, so ask first before you to the trouble ordering one.

For the alan key, it's just an ordinary one...Just look for the right size because I can't remember what size they are...But you could probably find out by looking on the web.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.