Is there anything more annoying?

I hang with this chick at work, we hang out at uni , send msgs, talk music (she plays double bass), do all the flirty shtuff, and i find out she has a bf through her myspace.

What to do? Be patient? or just tell her i like her, and see what she says?

I'd reckon be patient would be better to avoid awkwardness.

edit: we eye each other heaps at work, and eyes mean a lot when ya just starting out with someone you like, Right? or im just scaring her haha
Last edited by grunger at Jun 2, 2008,
Threesome.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by grunger
i find out she has a bf through her myspace.

I lol'd.

People usually make it clear from general conversation if they have a partner of any kind.
grunger, that my friend is life, i had the same problem a while ago the best thing i found to do was just se how it pans out with the other guy if he turns out to b a total dick then go for it. Good luck
One of the man rules is to stay away. End of.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Be patient mate.. Be really nice to her, be concerned about everything that goes on with her.. Just be a good friend.. However.. It may back fire if she see's you as just a friend...
Quote by grunger
Is there anything more annoying?

I hang with this chick at work, we hang out at uni , send msgs, talk music (she plays double bass), do all the flirty shtuff, and i find out she has a bf through her myspace.

What to do? Be patient? or just tell her i like her, and see what she says?

I'd reckon be patient would be better to avoid awkwardness.

yeah man i know what ur talking abt.... ....it so badly sucks.... i guess being patient would be better ....
when something like this happens to me... the first thing i do... i go tell the UG
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by grunger
yeah, but do you know what its like?

I've been in this situation many times.

No matter what happens, you're generally ****ed.

Or not being ****ed, depending on your point of view
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by grunger
yeah, but do you know what its like?

Yes. I stayed away (but still friendly nevertheless) and now I'm with her.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia