Page 1 of 7
Do you find girls with the dark eyeliner, mascara, shadow, the whole nine yards, attractive?

Or something like Hayley with all the shocking colors on her face?

Or do you prefer someone who doesn't wear any?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I like to have them wear it in moderation, like a little eyeliner/shadow.. Not too much makeup though, otherwise you look like a 5 cent hooker from Miami..
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by zalak
I like to have them wear it in moderation, like a little eyeliner/shadow.. Not too much makeup though, otherwise you look like a 5 cent hooker from Miami..

There are 5 cent hookers?!
Quote by Jackal58
It doesn't matter really.

I laugh when i see those girls who plaster on so much mascara (or whatever it is) that they turn orange.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I like my girls with penises.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
there are some girls that look pretty with make-up and some that look better without any. but i prefer girls who have the 'natural beauty'. yea watever that meant.
i like when they put on mascara or eyeliner.
i don't like it when their face is like full of make-up
Quote by Jakeylee111

I laugh when i see those girls who plaster on so much mascara (or whatever it is) that they turn orange.

They do?

The only thing that gets me is when blondes try to get tan. It looks a bit skanky. Add the ultra heavy eyeliner and ultra shine lip gloss..it's scary.
Quote by Jackal58
i prefer a girl with a little bit, eyeliner, just a touch of that and this
no lipstick, its ewwwewewewweweew
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Quote by Jakeylee111

Foundation*
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by zalak

+1
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by kikaykitko
They do?

The only thing that gets me is when blondes try to get tan. It looks a bit skanky. Add the ultra heavy eyeliner and ultra shine lip gloss..it's scary.

The ugly ones do.

At least that i've seen.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
make up should look like they arnt wearing any
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by -February-Star-
Foundation*

Cheers man i thought i'd got it wrong.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Orbit91
Scene and Emo girls <3

+97452791985694821

<3<3<3<3<3<3
who can't love that?
I like it heavy on the eye make up, the rest, not so much. If she doesn't take makeup tips from Billy Joe, then I don't care.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by GoDrex
most girls/women don't really know how to apply make-up effectively - and so they ought to really learn how to do it in a way that isn't obvious looking.

also, removing your eybrowns and drawing them back on in a thin line looks retarded - on everyone. there are no exceptions.

It must be because they buy stuff on their own. The sales ladies on cosmetic shops are great help, specially in matching foundation to skin tones.

Some women don't utilize that so they end up looking like awful western geisha.
Quote by Jackal58
The girl I like doesn't wear makeup, so I'm fine with girls not wearing makeup. But when I went to prom with her she wore makeup and looked way different.

I think a girl should wear the full stuff only on certain occasions, not everyday. That's just the way I feel, because sometimes they need to enhance their natural beauty. Makeup shouldn't be there to compensate for a percieved lack of natural beauty, otherwise you look like a clown.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by kikaykitko
It must be because they buy stuff on their own. The sales ladies on cosmetic shops are great help, specially in matching foundation to skin tones.

Some women don't utilize that so they end up looking like awful western geisha.

Yes. This. Putting on make up is an art.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. This. Putting on make up is an art.

Unless you mean art like painting your face.

I must admit, those scene girls put their eye make-up on so well. I can't do it though, I make myself look like a druggie.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko
Unless you mean art like painting your face.

I must admit, those scene girls put their eye make-up on so well. I can't do it though, I make myself look like a druggie.

Exactly. They learned by years of handing down the technique from one scene girl to another.
Met a girl who had no make up on, at a mates house (she was in pyjamas, long story), and she looked like she could be a model. She even told us we were lucky to see her without makeup on as she never goes anywhere without it.

Next time I saw her, she looked like a clown.

What a waste of a damn fine body.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by metaldud536
Exactly. They learned by years of handing down the technique from one scene girl to another.

Quote by Jackal58
The wear SO MUCH makeup
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Jakeylee111

hahahahaahha

mascara is the black stuff you brush on your eyelashes

the orange for the face is called fountation or base, it varies what its called in different places

im a girl and i dont wear that much make-up, just on my eyes and only really natural colours, like browns and stuff and mascara and eyeliner.

i agree with the "so much foundation your face looks orange" looking bad, people just need to realise that people arnt going to judge them completely on whether or not the have slightly uneven skin tone or a few zits
i think its sexier when they just look natural. theyre already either hot or not hot, make up doesnt change that, so thats i like it when they dont wear alot.
Quote by lozabee
hahahahaahha

the orange for the face is called fountation or base, it varies what its called in different places

im a girl and i dont wear that much make-up, just on my eyes and only really natural colours, like browns and stuff and mascara and eyeliner.

i agree with the "so much foundation your face looks orange" looking bad, people just need to realise that people arnt going to judge them completely on whether or not the have slightly uneven skin tone or a few zits

It's true, she is a girl.
Quote by lozabee
hahahahaahha

+1

It is kinda creepy when your skin is porcelain perfect. And some girls look like they have a mask (foundation line at the jaw line ).

Green liners are kinda cool, too. Nothing too much though.
Quote by Jackal58
Eyeliner usually looks great on most girls but the girl I've been crushing on for a while is quite beautiful with no make-up on at all which is how I prefer it to be. I really don't care for girls who wear a lot of make-up....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I like makeup and girls and on boys. Only eye-makeup though.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by slogankid1
make up should look like they arnt wearing any

Exactly.
...Bleep Bloop...