We cleared my grandmas old house some weeks ago and found this black acoustic steel-stringed guitar with floral pickguard, on the attic. Very good condition, with hardcase. I cant find any information about it on the net. It looks and sounds great though. Maybee someone knows something about it? Year made, price, rarity?, and so on...

Click on the pictures for some more cute flowery pictures (my gallery) throw a comment while u are there

Gear: ESP Horizon
Last edited by Bentloaf at Jun 2, 2008,
it was made at around 1978-1985.. i think it costs around 290 euros, second hand.. so it's kinda costly brand new..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
^ I googled it and didn't come up with anything so it may be a rare find. I can tell you that, unlike the new models, Ibanez made some great acoustic guitars during the 70s and 80s. There are a lot of collecters, I would think, that would be interested in that guitar in that condition. I would take it to your shop, or contact Ibanez for specs, but you may have something special there.
don't sell it.. wait for another 20 years, the price might go higher in case you want to sell it..

i agree with milagroso..
+1
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Awesome! Congratulations on your good luck! What do you plan to do with it now?
I guess i will replace the ~30year old strings and use it No plans to sell it at the moment
Gear: ESP Horizon