Hello UG,
I was wondering if it is possible to purchase a whammy bar that can lock in place(and not flop around when i put my guitar down) for my guitar. Its an Ibanez RG120. Thank you for helping me.
i'm sure there are a few out there with the same design as fenders original trem (which is a screw in trem bar) so it won't move around on you, I can't recommend any names though, other than an original strat trem and bridge, though it probably wouldn't work very well.