I have just bought an EMG 81 to replace one of my passive humbuckers on my Epiphone flying V.

Does anyone know where i can get circuit diagrams of how to wire the Emg into the bridge? I am pretty confident when it comes to doing the soldering but haven't got a clue where to start when working out where to fit it.

I also have a Floyd rose on it where would be the best place to put the battery?

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob
Wait...so ur gonna have 1 active and 1 passive. Don't think that's gonna work
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
You need two actives, can't have one active and one passive.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

If you plan to use one or the other then yea it will work but they wont work well together. You have 2 volume knobs so 1 would have to be a 500k the other will need to be a 25k. The tone will need to be set to work for one or the other not both. So it will need to be 500k for the passive or 25k for the active.
mixing actives and passives is not advised. if you want active tones from a passive pickup0s, Get the Dimarzio D-Activator set. they're like EMGs.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by leviticus_22953
mixing actives and passives is not advised. if you want active tones from a passive pickup0s, Get the Dimarzio D-Activator set. they're like EMGs.

D activator X pickups own the standard D activator, and the EMGs with their versatility. THe X ones can do jazz, pristine clean, as well as Thick passive distortion ala X2N which I think owns for Metal.