i dont understand why i have to download guitar pro tabs. Are those tabs better than the regular ones on the site that i dont have to dowload? Whats the difference between them?

thanks.
The Tabs are just the guitar tablature written out in Notepad.

The PowerTabs are made using a program called PowerTab, which is free. They show the standard notation along with the tab, you can see the note rhythms, have the tab played back to you, choose different guitar sounds and use a load of features to make the tab look more professional and easy to use.

Guitar Pro costs money (unless you torrent it, which UG never advises) and is altogether a bit better quality than PowerTab. You get a timeline view, better guitar sounds etc.
Quote by blue_strat

Guitar Pro costs money (unless you torrent it, which UG never advises) and is altogether a bit better quality than PowerTab. You get a timeline view, better guitar sounds etc.

And also, from what I've heard, the drum tracks are far more user friendly on Guitar Pro and Powertabs take a lot of time to get used to and sometimes isn't even worth it (drum track wise)...

But like I've said, thats from what I've read
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Download the free demo.

If you like it, buy it.

Or use TuxGuitar, it's a free alternative.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Pyrest
Thats how I got it, and it works perfectly, and I'm quite happy to reccomend it.

yeah.... you forgot to include the fact that it's ILLEGAL.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by Rooskiy
yeah.... you forgot to include the fact that it's ILLEGAL.

Badabing. Please don't suggest doing this again or I'll ban you
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
guys can you help me where can i download the progeam power tab?
Quote by shag10
guys can you help me where can i download the progeam power tab?

Google search it.
It's free to download from their site.
Just search "Power Tab Download"

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult