probably more punk, i had totally forgotten about this band and some band covered them at a show i went to over the weekend. seriously this band ruled.

www.myspace.com/nmbmusic
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Wow. I haven't listened to them since middle school haha
Sweet band
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Quote by recklessnick
this is hardcore?
More pop punk/punk, but I love them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
isn't this the vocalist from kid dynamite? his work was so much better with them, imo
Last edited by recklessnick at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by recklessnick
isn't this the vocalist from kid dynamite? his work was so much better with them, imo
Yeah it's the guy from Kid Dynamite. I think I like both equally. They're too different bands to compare them like that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like Kid Dyanmite more, but None More Black is really good. This is Satire is such a good album.
Boring me to death tbh.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Funny, i don't like Kid Dynamite either.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by 'StoleN'
i don't like Kid Dynamite either.

glad i'm not the only one.
uh, i dont get how you people don't like it. wicked influential band, catchy as ****, actual original guitar stuff. band is backed and has lots of respect.

and stolen, you like deathcore, i wouldn't expect you to like this band.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
No lie, the vocals/lyrics kill it for me. It sounds like he's singing out of his nose. Other than that its pretty good. Don't think I'd ever get in to them though.
Quote by pmeg568c
uh, i dont get how you people don't like it. wicked influential band, catchy as ****, actual original guitar stuff. band is backed and has lots of respect.

and stolen, you like deathcore, i wouldn't expect you to like this band.
yup.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Aveks
No lie, the vocals/lyrics kill it for me. It sounds like he's singing out of his nose. Other than that its pretty good. Don't think I'd ever get in to them though.

ill give you that. not the best vocals.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
They're pretty cool. Hard not to compare them to Kid Dynamite though.