I think I might want to be bald.
You have to have a certain "look" to make it look good, right?
i had my head completely shaved bald, i looked a right ****. so id advise that you dont
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
All I say is - have facial hair. As soon as I shaved my head I grew a goatee and it looks good.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Not really, i think i may bald when i am way older, as long as you shave it off and grow a beard or goatie or handlebar mustache then you are good to go!
Enjoy that "freshly circumsized dick" look.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Just dunk your head in a nuclear reactor for about 30 minutes. Then rub with icy hot for about until the pain stops before going on a course of various head waxes. Also feel free to paint it in different colours. (May be affected by your current mood perhaps)
Theres only two words that describes a bald person "Shiny Top"
Last edited by justin129 at Jun 2, 2008,

if you're not Vin, you can't pull it off
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I'm going to lick my fingers and smack your scalp.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Call me narrow minded, but when I see bald guys (I'm assuming you're caucasian) I think either Billy Corgan or skinhead.
Quote by justin129
Theres only one word that describes a bald person "Shiny Top"

Good job!!
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by DanRev
Want to get that perfect shine on your head?

hahahahaha
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk