I use a schecter c-1 hellraiser, and iplay metal, such as thrash, and a bit of metalcore as well. i need something good, that would be ok for small gigs, such as a high school battle of the bands, and i need something for a battle of the bands. i play stuff like pantera and lamb of god, and also the devil wears prada. so theres alot of variety i need
buy a cheap amp and effects to run through it (to get the sounds your looking for).I have a fender fm412r,it doesnt sound that good with the built in distortion BUT with effects it sounds wiked,,,and its cheap!
Gear: Fender standard 60th anneversary strat
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
This morning I found a tick on my nutsack. Not the weirdest but the only thing I can think of right now...
Quote by chungalunga
Not sure if its loud enough, but the Roland Cube 60 should be alright for the sound you need, check it out.

not sure if the fm 412r is loud enough?
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
This morning I found a tick on my nutsack. Not the weirdest but the only thing I can think of right now...
Quote by guitargod_dime

Bad advice. The FM amps are bad for metal, (and most things). trying to cover up your sound with FX is even worse... that means that your sound is so bad you need to use something as unorganic sounding as the amp to make it sound better.

What is your budget?
that is a dumb statement chungadonglover
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
Quote by Highwaytohell
Bad advice. The FM amps are bad for metal, (and most things). trying to cover up your sound with FX is even worse... that means that your sound is so bad you need to use something as unorganic sounding as the amp to make it sound better.

What is your budget?

ok homo...hes obviously not rich seeing he is in highschool...soooo the fm wouldnt be a bad choice since it probley is his first BIG amp anyway.
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
A Randall.

/thread
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by guitargod_dime
ok homo...hes obviously not rich seeing he is in highschool...soooo the fm wouldnt be a bad choice since it probley is his first BIG amp anyway.

Excuse me? I'm sorry if I offended you but we do not harass other people in that way in these forums, thats not tolerable. I'm in highschool and I work and I had to work for like 2 months to get my Classic 30. So you sir are being ignorant and rude and I would very much like it if you stopped.

Peavey 5150 Combos can go for 500 used. Look around, one of those will be perfect for what you play, that or a B52 AT-100.
Quote by Highwaytohell
Excuse me? I'm sorry if I offended you but we do not harass other people in that way in these forums, thats not tolerable. I'm in highschool and I work and I had to work for like 2 months to get my Classic 30. So you sir are being ignorant and rude and I would very much like it if you stopped.

Peavey 5150 Combos can go for 500 used. Look around, one of those will be perfect for what you play, that or a B52 AT-100.

sorry bud........that was ****ed up......
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
Quote by guitargod_dime

He meant he's not sure if the Cube is loud enough.

+1 on what the TS's budget is.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by dancesisidance
He meant he's not sure if the Cube is loud enough.

+1 on what the TS's budget is.

wow im ****in stupid......
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
Quote by guitargod_dime

dude, what is your problem? i was only giving my opinion, you don't have to make an issue of it if you don't agree with it.
Last edited by chungalunga at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by guitargod_dime

Not as dumb as your retarded suggestion af a Frontman
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Not as dumb as your retarded suggestion of a Frontman

a frontman is never a good choice
peavey 5150 combo, you'll be happy you did
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab