Has anyone else seen the movie?

I thought it was pretty good, cheesy yes, but good none the less.

Comments?
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.

Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.

...With regards to guitar building, so get your mind out of the gutter you!
For the most part it was pretty cool. The special effects and the action made it pretty bitchin. I like how they kept it old school and made it look like the others. I could also stair at that nuke seen all day, that **** was cool

My problem with the movie was the whole deal with the aliens...when i think Indy i don't think about aliens, I mean how hard would've been to crank out out more movie about some ancient artifact or society, not that hard. Plus the ****in crystal skull just straight up looked like a piece of hard plastic with tin foil inside...lame.

lastly if Shia becomes the new indy, i'm done with the whole thing.
I thought the skull had steel wool in it, but tin foil works too.

I liked in the old movies how it had some historical connection, but the aliens seemed like a stretch...
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.

Quote by Gibshall

i thought it was great, best fun ive had in a cinema for years

the alien thing kinda bugged me for a while, but when i thought about it, seriouly, all the other ones are compeltely ridiculous too, i mean theres a 900 year old man at the end of the last crusade? and ark of the covenant melting people?

also the crystals skulls are real, and this one they actually found, it was impossible to make, but somehow it was, so its based on truth, google around for more info

thought shia labouef was great as well, hes a great actor, cant wati to see more from him
PSN: Noverion
It blew not only chunks, but big chunks as well.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
multiple threads done on this subject...
i lol'd on how they showed USSR as an evil machine
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
There's already a big thread on this. Searchbar Indiana Jones Kingdom of the crystal skull and you'll find it.

And for what it's worth, I thought the movie took everything that made the series fun and screwed it up. (Better than Temple of Doom though.)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
pretty coll movie, but the alien-thing was a bit weird...
Gear:
Ibanez RG 350 DX Bk
Squier Bullet Strat
Les Paul Copy
Fender FM 15G
Fender Roc Pro 1000
Digitech RP 50
Arion Distortion
Behringer Hellbabe Wah
I really enjoyed it, though the aliens took some getting used to. However, they weren't overly farfetched as to me they seem just as realistic as religious artifacts.

Also, there was a massive UFO craze in the 50s, so the aliens went along with the time period.

I really liked the action sequences and special effects. A very good movie overall.

Also, does anyone have a picture of the scene where he stares at the nuclear explosion? That screams desktop background to me.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by TheZim
I like how they kept it old school and made it look like the others.

Really? I thought it looked too clean and modern...
I think it looked clean and modern too, but not overly so.

To be honest the beginning reminded me of Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow and I could see a lot of CGI at points, but that's to be expected. It was still great.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
i thought it was really good im think the mix between the hystorical facts and the aliens were good and it related to the time period e.g them going to warehouse that was in the end of the first movie to find remains of things that had crashed at roswell and when they broke through the boxes in the car and the ark of the covenant was there was a good idea
Quote by Demonikk

Oh dear god you may as well offer your unclenched anus to rich old men now, it's all that you can do really

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow
seriously high man..... your dicks gonna fall off.
the "psychic warfare" and the aliens ruined it
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
One word: Janitor.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
I thought it was amazing. It doesn't live up to the classic ones, but still great.

Raiders>Crusade>Skull>Temple

The best part was the fight in the diner.
██████████████████████████████
Quote by Colton165
the "psychic warfare" and the aliens ruined it
So being able to survive the wrath of god by closing your eyes is acceptable, but not aliens?

I thought it was a perfect continuation of the originals. I had just as much fun watching it as I did with the originals.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Twas pretty amusing
But thy Aliens be screwing it up
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by omegasus
One word: Janitor.

I could not take him seriously. I was waiting for him to make a sacrasticly funny remark!
Quote by fatgraymatt

Quote by Gibshall

Quote by jmilli2
I think surviving a nuclear blast at ground zero by climbing into a lead lined fridge was worse than the aliens - then the FBI got involved but dissapeared for the rest of the film? The CGI for the monkeys and the bit were he's help between both cars... revealing the aliens halfway though and ruining any chance of building suspense... I could go on for hours... it was a half decent film which was not worth of the Indy franchise.
It's an Indiana Jones movie. You could put the monkeys, the nuclear blast, ect. in the original movies and they would fit perfectly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Steve9145
I could not take him seriously. I was waiting for him to make a sacrasticly funny remark!

Same.

I think anyone who complains about how farfetched this Indiana Jones movie is is clearly missing the point of Indiana Jones.

Also, I really don't get why people are making such a big deal out of the aliens. They're just as plausible as religious artifacts.

One complaint I had with this movie is that he got married... He's freakin' Indiana Jones. He is the wind. He can't settle with one woman!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
It was a good film. I didn't really feel it was an Indiana Jones film, but it was a good film.

EDIT: And Janitor was in it!
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ