Hey dudes i have a Job interview for Daddy's Junky Music store should i wear anything special. Its just a music store job like sales and gear consulting. its in 2 hours and 15 minutes right now i'm wearing a white stripes our shirt black shorts and converse all stars (high tops). so should i change
yeah i'd at least wear some pants
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
SUIT! First impressions are lasting. Failing a suit a shirt and a pair of slacks
Isn't that in Boston?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JackalUK
SUIT!

Suits are not ALWAYS important. Casual dress for a casual job would be preferable for me at an interview if I was interviewing as a suit would look over the top, especially if it's for a music store doing sales stuff.
Collar shirt, black trousers or smart black jeans. Black shoes or boots. Smartish casual jacket. This means you are not overdressed, but don't look like a bag of ****. Even if it is a casual job, until they get to know you and realize (hopefully) how responsible and reliable you are, they will go on this impression. So give them something good to base an opinion on.
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
I went to almost every interview I had in a t-shirt and got every job.. except when I had one at a movie rental place, but that might have been because I told the lady I wanted to be an astronaut when she asked what my career goals were. And when she looked at me funny, I said I have dreams.

Talk about Star Wars during your interview.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
This thread title sounds like the title of a creepy incest movie.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
interview was a success in street clothes so ha. I now will go on with another interview for which i will have to dress accordingly but the first one was a very casual one.