I was reading a tab of mine the other day and i came across, in the solo part, "triplets"...what is that?and how would you go about playing those?....in the song its crazy fast but i have found some things that sound hard sometimes really aren't ..SOMETIMES...so i was wondering how it was played n stuff...so i can see if i can even play it..ya know.....?
basicly think of it as this.

if it were in 16th note triplets. you would play 3 notes were it would be 2 regular 16ths.
yes...it's 3 notes in the space of two.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
you can play it. it's not difficult, just different timing. i'm not sure how to really explain it. but i'll try.

instead of playing "down-up" for an eighth note. you would squeeze in an extra strum "down-up-down" but within the same amount of the time as the eight note.

if that doesn't help i can try to re-explain haha. sorry.
Quote by m03113r
you can play it. it's not difficult, just different timing. i'm not sure how to really explain it. but i'll try.

instead of playing "down-up" for an eighth note. you would squeeze in an extra strum "down-up-down" but within the same amount of the time as the eight note.

if that doesn't help i can try to re-explain haha. sorry.

i kinda get it but...if ya wanna elaborate a bit more..that would be kool...
think of it as this:

a sixteenth note is an 8th note divided in half

a sixteenth triplet is that 8th note divided into THREE
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by chimpinatux
think of it as this:

a sixteenth note is an 8th note divided in half

a sixteenth triplet is that 8th note divided into THREE

your right
OH!....lol man at first i was feelin like a dumb ass cuz i wasnt graspin it...but i think...i got it.....