Hello,

I was looking for tabs of The Wombats, and in the chorus they give some chords, but just the names.

I'm sure that these are powerchords. I am looking for some sort of schedule somewhere, where I can find the notes with the tabs.

The song I'm talking about is : http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/the_wombats/kill_the_director_tab.htm

So I would like to have the tabs of all the chords that are indicated with a letter and/or a schedule that I can do it by myself.

Thanks in advance!
yes, well kind of ... they are barre chords.
Gear: Fender standard 60th anneversary strat
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
This morning I found a tick on my nutsack. Not the weirdest but the only thing I can think of right now...
With that link i can't find the powerchords they give me in that tab...
Quote by GoDrex

yay..the dude above has your answers!
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
This morning I found a tick on my nutsack. Not the weirdest but the only thing I can think of right now...
Quote by guitargod_dime
yes, well kind of ... they are barre chords.

I can't work it out with these hints...

Could someone tab some chords?

Or get a manual or something to find it...?
Quote by guitargod_dime
yay..the dude above has your answers!

When I search those chords I don't get what the guy of the Wombats plays...
It's the same note maybe, but he plays it on an other position...
They aren't powerchords.

I mean there's plenty of ways you can play an E chord, or a B, or an F# or a Dm#

E Major would be

e0
B0
G1
D2
A2
E0

I would play the B like

e2
B4
G4
D4
A2
E2

Dm# like

e5
B6
G7
D7
A5
E5

The F# would probably be easiest as a E shaped barre chord

e2
B2
G3
D4
A4
E2

In the future, learn the shapes of barre chords. The Majors and Minors in the two big shapes are easy to work with. You can add alot of stuff onto that, and it helps everything out.
if you click on each chord in the chord-finder-outter you will get your answer
nevermined this
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
seach google on "how to find barre chords" maybe somethin there....
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
------------
------------
------9-----
------9-----
------7-----
------------

Thats an E powerchord (E5). That 7th fret is the root note, so keep that shape and just move it around to whatever root note the chord applies to.

for the D#m, it would be the 6th fret, 5th string

for the B, it would be the 7th fret, 6th string

for the F#, it would be the 2nd fret, 6th string.

Learning root notes helps immensely when trying to figure out chords. I would recommend starting on the 6th string and learning all the (E) position barre chords first. Once you have that down the rest is pretty easy.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by USAPeavey
------------
------------
------9-----
------9-----
------7-----
------------

Thats an E powerchord (E5). That 7th fret is the root note, so keep that shape and just move it around to whatever root note the chord applies to.

Learning root notes helps immensely when trying to figure out chords. I would recommend starting on the 6th string and learning all the (E) position barre chords first. Once you have that down the rest is pretty easy.

good advise....ya once you learn diff. positions you can move them everywhere....i was so excited when i learned how to do that
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
Quote by USAPeavey
------------
------------
------9-----
------9-----
------7-----
------------

Thanks a lot for this information!
This was a really helpful post!

Thanks!