So I'm going to see John 5 at guitar center today, but his CD doesn't come out until tomorrow...

Does that mean that there are going to be Pre-release copies at the store?

Edit: There, snide remark removed so I can get the actual question answered.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Last edited by Red33 at Jun 2, 2008,
Quote by GiantRaven
Nobody cares.

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
whoes john 5???
and you no what people really care about????
the fact that i havent logged in in flipping ages!!!
discuss
There is more than one thing i have to say...
That's awsome, John 5 rules! If I were you I'd hope they would have pre-release copies, that would be awsome!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ordino
whoes john 5???
and you no what people really care about????
the fact that i havent logged in in flipping ages!!!
discuss

You got your word order wrong, should be.

"you and no people really care about
the fact that I haven't logged in in flipping ages!!"

Joke
w0w /\/\ 4 l\l U R ∟ike D4 4 rEa∟s u R g0l\ll\l4 c J0hn Cll\lC0 at GEet4r Cënter UR so CullerzZzZzZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!eleven!!!!! Ur E\/El\l geττing his CD E4rly!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111eleven!!!!
Quote by guitardude34875
w0w /\/\ 4 l\l U R ∟ike D4 4 rEa∟s u R g0l\ll\l4 c J0hn Cll\lC0 at GEet4r Cënter UR so CullerzZzZzZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!eleven!!!!! Ur E\/El\l geττing his CD E4rly!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111eleven!!!!

this guy better get more abuse that the one comment i got
^Honestly, the noobspeak is overdone..

I Never heard any stuff of him, but if you get his cd, you're a lucky guy..

im gonna leave b4 i get a bad reputation.
and to threadstarter, i doubt theyll sell cd's early. it will probs just be a preview thing
Quote by guitardude34875

I think my eyes just melted...
Quote by GiantRaven
I think my eyes just melted...

I think my brain melted trying to read it...
Quote by FireandFlames
Which GC is he at?

The one in 2772 West Peoria St.

He's doing a clinic and everything, its from 6-9, but you should probably get there real early if you come.

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Last edited by Red33 at Jun 2, 2008,
Quote by croat_guitar
WTF I don't even know who's john 5(omg ...-name)

He's a guitar virtuoso. He plays metal and country, it's interesting. His resume includes working with Kd lang, he was Vai's replacement in David lee Roth's band, he played with Rob Halford, Marylin Manson, and currently Rob Zombie. He can wail, check him out!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Red33
The one in 2772 West Peoria St.

He's doing a clinic and everything, its from 6-9, but you should probably get there real early if you come.

Oh damn, that's like 10 minutes from my house.

I'll try and make it down if I can find a ride or money for the city bus.
Quote by guitardude34875

In English:
Wow man you're like there for release.You're going to see John Cinco(five) at guitar centre,you're so cool-you're even going to get his CD early.

No,I doubt they'll have pre-release.
Quote by guitardude34875

I'm sorry but leet talk isn't even funny anymore... and why would you waste more time typing out this crap?