Tell about your skillz, what are you able to play, what your best at, anything you can do on the Guitar.

Me basically, I started playing about 4 months ago, and I cant play chords for my life, but im great at picking. Right now im learning sweep picking a bit (only up to 4 strings, dont own a metranome, probably didnt spell that right, so I cant really explain the speed, its like the speed of the solo in Murmaider by Dethklok) I can do the intro of Sweet Child O' Mine, not that hard, and I play alot of S.O.A.D and Dethklok. And thats all I can describe here without actually playing something for you.
ive been playing 4 years.i know all basic chords and SOME 7ths, 9ths etc. i cant sweep,unless its a three string sweep!i can solo almost to anything with the help of my scales...i love playing fast melodic ****,gets finger speed up QUICK
Gear: Fender standard 60th anneversary strat
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
This morning I found a tick on my nutsack. Not the weirdest but the only thing I can think of right now...
uhhhmmm... theres a lot i'm able to do... but i like tapping most
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
ya tapping is fun,easy,and sounds cool....dude at 4 months i could only still play smoke on the water!!!(but i am all self tought)
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
This morning I found a tick on my nutsack. Not the weirdest but the only thing I can think of right now...
i cant sweep but my chords are fine, barre, open etc. i can bend, vibrato, harmonic, tap, most things
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
jake you ****er!!! you ate my brain!
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
mine too!
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
give it back immediately
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
lol
Fender Fm 412r
epiphone jumbo acoustic

Quote by deaththrashcore
I think I have good feel, good vibrato, play with energy and nuances to make it more interesting. I know enough theory to get a lot of the sounds I want. I've got a pretty good ear. I can do a nice legatto now and again. I can pick ok too, but it's a weak area. My timing is very good. I can play tight with a drummer. I'm weak at complex melodies and rhythmn - I don't have enough time to practice really hard stuff. My memory sucks for complex parts of songs. I tend to make mistakes a lot in songs due to not practicing, not relaxing enough. I'm not as good as a could be, but I blame that on my own lack of motivation.
I like to think I have a decent knowledge of how to use modes and various harmonies when soloing; I tend to sacrifice technicality in my solos for melody.

I'm pretty decent at tapping, can do pinch harmonics here and there and can do natural harmonics. I can do vibrato, bends and have decent legato. I unfortunately can't sweep pick, but my raking is pretty decent.

I rarely use alternate picking, and prefer economy picking by far.

EDIT: The hardest things I can play are probably either Fade to Black by Metallica (including all the solos) or I'm Alright by Neil Zaza (though the song is more famous for being played by jerryC =/). I can also play Sweet Child O Mine with most of the solo. I'm currently doing my grade 6 in guitar.
im real smart with my scales and positions and intervals....

i like going into wild solos while friends are around (other guitar friends) ... then i move the whole solo up and play it an octave (or two) lower/higher...

it cracks me up cause like i said i know my scales and positions... and my buddies dont.. so when i play the same thing over agian theyre like "WHOA! howd you do that? was it luck?!"

"scales scales.... SCALES!!!" or i say "its great to learn cause knowledge is power"
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!