A bong guitar stand.

I love Chong, hes awesome, a great guy, an intelligent activist, a blues player, and above all a cool cat. I was watching a youtube clip of him being awarded a cannabis shaped guitar and he mentions his idea of a bong guitar stand. I'd love to have a go, and I'm looking for some suggestions on how to do this..

First off, I figure it'll be easiest to use a ready made bong and surprise surprise I own one. I'd like whatever I construct to be able to be taken off.

Pic of the bong:

Now to the design, I'd love some suggestions from you guys. My basic idea is as follows:

You know the method lights are attached to the bars on a bike? The two semi circles that are tightened with a bolt/nut to fit the circular bar? Two of those (padded), one on the tube to support the neck, one low down which attachs to the guitar stand part, rigged it so the supports come down all the way to the ground at an angle so the weight of the guitar is on the floor and the top of the tube supports the neck.

Sound plausable? Obviously this is a bit of a joke and just something to do for fun so please if you feel the urge to flame, gtfo
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
would the bong still be fully functional?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Yes it would have to be Theres really only three concerns:

- Stability with a guitar attached

- Functionality when the guitar is removed

- Placement of the neck support. I don't have the bong with me so I can't check but it might not reach the base of the neck.

I have some wood working skills and I'm a bit of a mcguyver as it is when it comes to making things so I'ma just gonna make a crack at it I think

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
well as long as you dont damage the bong its okay
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Stratmaster458
this so outrageous but i would love to see it done just for the hell of it even though i don't smoke

The only real benefit would be you have to pick up (and so set it on your lap) the guitar to be able to smoke. It'll just encourage me to play more LOL

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.