I've just built a Warmoth guitar with this trem:

It's exactly what I want from a trem, except I don't get how it's intonated. Experience tells me it's the small screws going into the saddles horizontally, like on most trems, but turning those screws doesn't seem to make a difference...

Any suggestions?
I have one of these.

Right...intonation.

1) Loosen the black screws on top of each of the 6 'mini saddles' a little.

2) Get a tiny allen key. Fit it into one of the little saddles (the end that's pointing away from the fretboard). Turn clockwise to slide it away from the fretboard; anti-clockwise to slide it towards the fretboard. You might need to give it a sharp nudge either way for it to move.

3) Tighten the black screw on top.

4) Repeat for each string.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Volta_91
I have one of these.

Right...intonation.

1) Loosen the black screws on top of each of the 6 'mini saddles' a little.

2) Get a tiny allen key. Fit it into one of the little saddles (the end that's pointing away from the fretboard). Turn clockwise to slide it away from the fretboard; anti-clockwise to slide it towards the fretboard. You might need to give it a sharp nudge either way for it to move.

3) Tighten the black screw on top.

4) Repeat for each string.

Thanks man! I think I tried that, maybe I just did a half-assed job or something :p I'll check it out, thanks a million!
No problem

Remember to give each one a sharp nudge after adjusting the mini screw, because they sometimes get 'stuck' to the base.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.