As I went to my freezer in search of a box of Hot Pockets I was shocked to find, I have only 1 box left of 4 Cheese Pizza flavored. I will be going to the super market in a few days so I ask the Pit, what flavor of Hot Pockets should I buy?
I think there's this chicken thing. I'm not sure what it's called but it's really good.
"Have you ever read the box for hot pockets? There's a warning. It's like, 'WARNING: YOU JUST BOUGHT HOT POCKETS, YOU HILLBILLY YOU ENJOY THE NEXT NASCAR EVENT'"
-Jim Gaffigan
"Have you tried the hot pocket hot pocket? It's a hot pocket wrapped inside a hot pocket. It tastes just like a hot pocket."
-Also Jim Gaffigan.
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged
Quote by thefreshman
"Have you ever read the box for hot pockets? There's a warning. It's like, 'WARNING: YOU JUST BOUGHT HOT POCKETS, YOU HILLBILLY YOU ENJOY THE NEXT NASCAR EVENT'"
-Jim Gaffigan
"Have you tried the hot pocket hot pocket? It's a hot pocket wrapped inside a hot pocket. It tastes just like a hot pocket."
-Also Jim Gaffigan.
What a coincidence

Quote by freedoms_stain
Beat me to it as well.

double pepperoni...and gaffigan is the best comedian ever.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Bacon and Cheese

Mozzerella Meatball Sub. Yum
Quote by guitarded420
tina's burritos: Red Hot Beef

I concur!
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Hoooot Poooockkkkeeeeet. Jim Gaffigan rules.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.