Is there some website that emails you when there concerts in your country?

I've just missed a Mark Knofler concert, and I never want something like this to happen again!
Yeah there's websites where you can make them send you an email if the artist you like has started touring.
Nah do it the fun way, walk around looking for posters, go and watch some serious local bands. Thats what I do, posters are the way.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Nugi
Is there some website that emails you when there concerts in your country?

I've just missed a Mark Knofler concert, and I never want something like this to happen again!

Mark Knofler is on tour???? AAAHHHH *runs to ticket master*
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Ticketmaster and seetickets both have weekly emailing lists, that's what I'm on for mine.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by Froddy
Ticketmaster and seetickets both have weekly emailing lists, that's what I'm on for mine.

I signed up to the seetickets one but I got annoyed after weekly news about Westlife and the likes doing tours
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by jam phan420
www.jambase.com

problem solved for the majority of concerts... you can even add artists and shows if you sign in and dont see a date you know has been posted

It hasn't got Denmark

@Jay: I hope you're not too late, like me
Quote by Nugi
It hasn't got Denmark

@Jay: I hope you're not too late, like me

Missed him by a month
well at least at least i saw brucy on satutrday at the emerates...
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you