I'm probably getting a Macbook soon, and I was wondering if you can download MSN messenger for it. I figured you probably can't considering it's Microsoft, but I thought I'd check anyway. Does anyone know for sure?
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Google just called, he said he's still your friend and still wants to talk to you.
This isn't researched or anything, but it's an idea, if you dual boot with Windows, yes... and maybe you can get it for OSX too, I don't really know.
But at least you'll have Garageband.

EDIT: also try http://www.iloveim.com
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
theres a version of msn for macs
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Freddedonna
Google just called, he said he's still your friend and still wants to talk to you.

I lol'd.
Quote by nedthehead
No, but iChat supports MSN clients. SO you can add MSN people to your iChat list

This or just put windows on your mac. I recomend just using ichat though.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Aye I got Office for Windows. Seems fine. Adium is supposed to be nifty according to Mac obssessed friends though.
Quote by rancidryan
theres a version of msn for macs

yeah, it's part of the microsoft office pack for the mac.
Yea, you can get most microsoft programmes for mac.
I've got office and msn.
the msn's no different to windows. I hate using the windows softwear now.
I have MSN on my i-mac which is OS X and its from the microsoft website ...called the Mac edition or something. works perfect.
yes you can you probably should go for a Macbook Pro if you want to do anything music or gaming related.
yeah. it's also in the microsoft office package, and the comp comes with ichat, which is better anyways.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

Quote by muse_
Aye I got Office for Windows. Seems fine. Adium is supposed to be nifty according to Mac obssessed friends though.

+1

You can use different clients such as Yahoo Messenger, AIM, Google Talk and more through Adium...all at the same time. It's great. It makes chatting between different clients soo much easier.