well hello UG

for music class we need to play a 'rondo' but we can also play a song with an 'ABACABA' formation.
For people who don't know what it means or something.. the A is the couplet and B/C are the bridge or something like that..

So... anybody knows any?
wrong form.
this is theory stuff. I get what you are talking about though.
but try musician talk


Rondo form has an ABACA or similar structure
The A section repeats and alternates with at least two different sections
ABACA, ABACADA, and ABACADAEA forms are all rondo forms
The fourth movement of “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik” by Mozart is in rondo form