So this week my english teacher who is appropriately nicknamed ' JezzerJizzer '
set us an assignment to 'evalute' the town in which we live, and explain where we like to hang out, what we like,dislike etc.

So i got to work on it, and heres what i got so far.

Top Field.

Barton is a graceful and amiable place, yet the inhabitants of this small town abhor dwelling there.
A Famous resident in Barton would be a aberration. Barton’s Beautiful sights swiftly became an eyesore and would debase the motives of Ned Flanders. Barton is infested with a rare breed of mammal ; scientific researchers dubbed these ’mammals’ Adominuschavmaximus or Chav for short. It was wondrous how the enmity between the villagers did not arouse further analysis.

Alas, for there was one place in Barton which maintained its godliness ; it was impeccable.

The whereabouts of this destructive, mysterious, sensational Atlantis was arcane. In true modern day fashion ‘ Top Field ‘ raises more questions than it does answers.

Top field is the place where teens from the age 15-19 go to relax and share alcoholic beverages.

Any ideas where i could go with this?

I know for a fact that some of you are excellent at english.
Quote by strat335
share stories of drunk kids having teh sEx0rz

Ive only got the introduction so far.

But what Ug wants Ug gets.
OHhhhh so your random post was actually your English essay, i see :P That is impressive and humourous aswell, 10/10 for you. Just use some silly techniques that examiners get wet over like alliteration and onmatopaoeiaieiaeoa? and repetition and metaphors and other such things and maybe extensive use of the word "and" just for the lulz and for other things.

Sorry i went a bit mad there, good luck.
yeah i have exam aswell and i hate english , i want to go back and curb stomp the guy who made GCSE english curriculum before he even had a chance to think about it, and my teacher aswell....
Wow I am sadistic.
Quote by Mr.Kvx10
OHhhhh so your random post was actually your English essay, i see :P That is impressive and humourous aswell, 10/10 for you. Just use some silly techniques that examiners get wet over like alliteration and onmatopaoeiaieiaeoa? and repetition and metaphors and other such things and maybe extensive use of the word "and" just for the lulz and for other things.

Sorry i went a bit mad there, good luck.

Thanks man!

But i think he's gunna be pissed how ive sarcasticly done what he asked.