films that would make the least sense if you didnt watch the prequel(s)

the WHOLE star wars trilogy
and lord of the rings
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Maybe not, but I think the Bourne movies would be. I saw them in order and still got confused.
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Quote by Bostonrocks
the WHOLE star wars trilogy
and lord of the rings

I saw the thread and immediately thought star wars...
wait wait wait... i dont believe that in the first 2 posts noone has mentioned the matrix
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck norris

A lot
Quote by tubey69
wait wait wait... i dont believe that in the first 2 posts noone has mentioned the matrix

+1 still struggling to understand it!!
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Try any movie that's takes a non-comedy TV series, like say good Animae (not Hentai, damn it), and shows the seasons. Season 1 makes no sense without Season 2, etc.
rambo. points for random violence though. although lots of people watched the new one without any background and still liked it.
Matrix definatly, I'm still not sure exactly what happens in the third one.

It just hurts my head too much.
Any super hero movie, even though most people know what's already going to happen.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
I saw the thread and immediately thought star wars...

so did i, and lord of the rings
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Yea matrix lol, i understand it now after watching it many many times, still not completely though.
What particular part is hard to understand in the Matrix, if i may ask?

I would say the Bourne films too, but only because the final revelation in the last film totally caught me off guard, and was quite underwhelming.
Anyone feel the same?
Hmm...

Well for TV it would have to be LOST. You wouldn't get a single ****ing thing even if you started at season 2

As for movies I'd go with either The Matrix or Lord of the Rings. The Matrix because it's already pretty deep if you start from movie one and LotR cause it's essentially one long 11.5 hour movie.
Quote by Random3
i would say the film that would make the least sense would be saw 4 if you hadnt seen saw 3. others?

+1, I saw the thread title and thought exactly the same thing. you need to have seen all of the films in order to understand.
Jurassic park 2 or 3 (assuming you didn't know about the first one at all either)
kill bill 2
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.