Damn you vile, ignorant, stupid, cocksucking cunt!

This is to the bastard who stole my phone earlier at college!

(Takes deep breathe)

Ok, i'm calm...Calm...Calm...

Lets recap. I left my phone* in an editing suite for 5 MINUTES while i went to talk to some mates next door (my Btec Media editing suites at college are a small corridor with Mac editing software rooms on each side. 4 rooms to each side of the corridor) and i came back and i didn't realise my phone had been gone for 10 minutes.

Someone at my college has stole my phone, i've got several eyewitnesses saying they saw him** hanging around my editing suite, peeking in. Then leaving sharpishly.
What?? My phone was there 10 minutes ago. Where did it go? As i type he;s probably sold it for a fiver to some dodgy guy in an alley.
My phones useless now, i've blacklisted it and cancelled my contract so it's as much as a chocolate saucepan.

But still....

Cunts!

My phone was desperatly old and battered, but it had all my numbers in it! I feel like i've lost a limb with it! I feel like i'm trapped on a desert island with no way of communicating apart from using my weary-old computer...

*sigh*

Police have been informed. If the culprit shows up at College on Wednesday, me, some mates and my college lecturer are gonna be all over him like a ton of bricks, most likely he'll be kicked outta college for theft.

In short, lazy readers: My phone got nicked, share your stories of theft, weither it was you stealing or being stoled from.

*: To you Americans, my Cellphone
**: Typical British Chav
Quote by Metallist65
Quit bitchin and get a new phone.

this
Sig space available, give me some praise
virginities, i steal them
and um, glowsticks? i guess
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
What's the big deal. Cellphones are worth pretty much nothing and most of the time you get them free with your plan when you sign up...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Metallist65
Quit bitchin and get a new phone.

How about you give him the money for a new phone?
What was a typical British chav doing in college; doesn't sound right at all!
Quote by Cyberbob

No idea

To all the people above. I gotta wait a few days until the contract clears until i can get a new one. I'm whining (with cheese) because it was snatched right behind my back.

Also, i leave my phone in the editing suites all the time and it NEVER has been stolen before. Thats why i'm whining (with cheese)

So i gotta wait 2 to 3 days ithout a phone. Maybe it's just us Brits (or just me) but we have a very close relationship with out mobile phones.
Quote by Cyberbob

My thoughts exactly! But seeing as the phone is now useless he will try and sell it back to an even lesser minded chav so he has money to buy chunky jewelry from Argos!
Sorry to hear about you phone Moggan13, those bastards will steal anything!
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by metaldud536
These bastards are always trying to steal my pokemanz! I here their secret headquarters is around Viridian City.

No, I'm sure it was on Saffron city.
My brother's been mugged a couple of times for his phone. Just get a new one.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by filthandfury
Poor Mogz

No more sexy texts for me for a while

You can always rent a plane and write a message in the sky...
Sorry to hear about this Moggan, at least it's not just my college with alot of idiots.
Quote by filthandfury
Poor Mogz

No more sexy texts for me for a while

You'll just have to live without pictures of my wang for a while
Quote by MoleMania
No, I'm sure it was on Saffron city.

both
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Kick him in the Penis!

Penis kick-solution
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Jackolas
Just view it as an excuse to get a new phone!

I am, but i was gonna get a new phone anyway today!
Now i gotta wait till Wednesday evening!
I really have no sympathy for you. You deliberatly left your mobile phone in a public area and were gone for a considerable amount of time.

It's your own fault!
To tell you the truth I was one of them lazy readers oh and by the way i don't get nicked

you know why

cause i'm god
Quote by Moggan13
I am, but i was gonna get a new phone anyway today!
Now i gotta wait till Wednesday evening!

Bah.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I really have no sympathy for you. You deliberatly left your mobile phone in a public area and were gone for a considerable amount of time.

It's your own fault!

I know
Thing is, i;ve done so happily for the last 2 years at college and not once has it been stolen...It's broken my sence of pride in my College...But yeah, i agree, i had it coming.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Kick him in the Penis!

Penis kick-solution

chavs dont have a penis
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
^
I totally agree. There was no need to revive this beast. My phone got stolen and it was my fault for leaving it out unguarded.

/thread

Jeeez...
why dont you call dude who took it and talk to him about it?

call him so much his head asplodes
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
Quote by metal_bassist_1

With the phone he doesn't have? xD
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by black-sabbath
What's the big deal. Cellphones are worth pretty much nothing and most of the time you get them free with your plan when you sign up...

erm...only with contract phones. not pay as you go.

and besides, like moggan said, he was upset because it had all his old numbers in, it's like a piece of his history

i left my old-old phone on a bus once, and was distraught for hours. but i phoned the bus company, and they had kept it safe because they thought it looked cool. (i'd painted little pictures all over it in nail polish). so i got my phone back

that was an ooold phone. nokia 3310, lol.

i'd be very upset if i lost my phone now, too. it has the same simcard i've been using since i first got a phone, with like, all the numbers of people i've met in all sorts of places.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
^ I assumed he had access to another phone, but maybe that was his only one and he will never talk again

EDIT: that was to zalak =P
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
If it helps, wreck some stuff in GTA. Kill some prostitutes, murder policemen, run over innocent civilians and throw grenades in random places. All the fun stuff you want to do right now.
Quote by metal_bassist_1

I thought i'd lost it at first, so i was calling it (with my mates phone) and it rang a few times, then went to answer phone, so the bell-end turned my phone off.
When i'd finished college, i went to T-mobile and blacklisted/blocked my phone.

It's a contract. Like esther said, it's part of my history because i've had that number since i was 15, and it's got numbers in of people who i can;t get the numbers off again.
^ next time you get a phone strap a timer to it so people think its a bomb
Quote by Wylde14