hey this is my first post in the forum although i have been coming to this site for a long time. I have for sale a ps2 with a controller, an arcade gun for use with the ps2, 5 ps2 games and 5 ps1 games. i am also selling with the console a dvd remote control with wireless receiver and 2 memory cards. The PS2 games are Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. All are in very good condition. I am looking for around 65 plus shipping for the console and 140 for the bundle( everything included plus Kingdom Hearts 2 strategy guide).

Next I have a Xbox for sale. I also have with it for sale a controller and 7 games. the games are Top Spin, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, Halo 1 and 2, and Brothers in Arms 1 and 2. I am willing to let the xbox go for 60 plus shipping and the bundle for 140 plus shipping.

Next i have a Nintendo Gamecube for sale. It has 2 games, a memory card, and a controller. the two games are Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes and Resident Evil 4. I also have a strategy guide. i will sell the bundle for 85 dollars.

Last i have a Gameboy Advance SP and an Ipod 4th gen 20 gigs. The gameboy advance does not include a power cable. i am selling the Sp plus one game(kingdom hearts chain of memories) for 40 plus shipping. the ipod i will sell for 100 plus shipping.

please make offers if you feel anything is unfair. thanks most of this needs to go fast.
May have been an idea to make a few posts on the rest of the site before trying to sell stuff man. You may be genuine but a lot of people don't trust people who havn't been around for long
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
oh i am sorry but i saw a bunch of people selling things on here and i needed to sell some stuff. erm is there anyway i can make them believe im genuine? you can call me on my cell. 678-314-5213
btw it will be 10 dollars shipping to where ever you live, unless you live near me(selma, alabama).
oh my god i've been lookin for a 4th gen ipod for so long
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
UPDATE: XBOX bundle is now 130 plus shipping. as is the ps2 bundle. gamecube bundle is 80 plus shipping. ipod is 95 plus shipping. gameboy advance sp is still 40 plus shipping.
Whats on the ipod?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.