Can YOU..... put the most random post that will make everyone laugh or offend them...
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Girl: Thats not that difficult
Teacher: Of course not, I wouldnt star you on something hard
Girl: I wanna see something hard
Me & Freind: Thats what she said!

ended up getting kicked out for disrupting class
Top Field.

Barton is a graceful and amiable place, yet the inhabitants of this small town abhor dwelling there.
A Famous resident in Barton would be a aberration. Barton’s Beautiful sights swiftly became an eyesore and would debase the motives of Ned Flanders. Barton is infested with a rare breed of mammal ; scientific researchers dubbed these ’mammals’ Adominuschavmaximus or Chav for short. It was wondrous how the enmity between the villagers did not arouse further analysis.

Alas, for there was one place in Barton which maintained its godliness ; it was impeccable.

The whereabouts of this destructive, mysterious, sensational Atlantis was arcane. In true modern day fashion ‘ Top Field ‘ raises more questions than it does answers.
Quote by MoleMania
penis.

wow.
Quote by Mad Mike 829

Search bar.

huh huh. funny, isn't it?
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Last night's dream:

I had a HUGE bag of weed somehow. I was in my basement with my best friend smoking it up and my parents came down. I tried to hide it in my roof (it's got liftable tiles) but it was too big. So we ran past my parents and outside. The cops found us and I got scared. I actually woke up at this part, at 4am that pissed me off
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
i call epic win
Quote by Mad Mike 829

i will masturbate every time i kill and mutilate another innocent infant...every dang time
Quote by GmacD
Chicken and waffles motha F*cka

Quote by Joey Radical
Just be a man and **** your mom.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Top Field.

Barton is a graceful and amiable place, yet the inhabitants of this small town abhor dwelling there.
A Famous resident in Barton would be a aberration. Barton’s Beautiful sights swiftly became an eyesore and would debase the motives of Ned Flanders. Barton is infested with a rare breed of mammal ; scientific researchers dubbed these ’mammals’ Adominuschavmaximus or Chav for short. It was wondrous how the enmity between the villagers did not arouse further analysis.

Alas, for there was one place in Barton which maintained its godliness ; it was impeccable.

The whereabouts of this destructive, mysterious, sensational Atlantis was arcane. In true modern day fashion ‘ Top Field ‘ raises more questions than it does answers.

DieGarbageMan Wins.