Name some please and link me to their tab if ya don't mind.. I'm teaching myself until the summer, thats when lessons start.

And on Smoke on The Water I can get past the intro but I just drop of at the rest of the songs...
Iron Man by Black Sabbath. Verrry easy. If you can do power chords, Seven Nation Army is easy, as well as You Dont Know What Love Is, Hardest Button to Button, and almost any other White Stripes song.
Quote by qotsa1998
Iron Man by Black Sabbath. Verrry easy. If you can do power chords, Seven Nation Army is easy, as well as You Dont Know What Love Is, Hardest Button to Button, and almost any other White Stripes song.

White Stripes really got me to liking the sound of power chords...at first it was like.."oh.....chords.."
id try some nice chord stumming songs. I like a lot of Tom Petty's stuff like Learning to Fly, You don't Know how it feels, and Mary Jane's Last Dance. all those are only four regular chords repeated. I know learning to fly is F>C>Am>G repeated over and over.

Almost every beatles song is a good place to start.

Also some Steve miller stuff is easy. Fly like an Eagle, Rock n Me, Take the money and run, Serenade. Try those type of songs that can easily be done all by chords.
Check Out some of my recordings Here

"Playing scales is like a boxer skipping rope or punching a bag. It's not the thing in itself; it's preparatory to the activity"-Barney Kessel

Join Band of Gypsys
Try Smokin' In The Boy's Room (Brownsville Station), Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love (Van Halen), I Wanna Be Sedated (Ramones). Easy songs and solos.