Some rich guy is gonna buy this guitar for his son so he can trash it and play smoke on the water over and over again. You mark my words...
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Quote by klb93
Some rich guy is gonna buy this guitar for his son so he can trash it and play smoke on the water over and over again. You mark my words...

lol +1
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Thats a very nice looking guitar, some interesting info on the company too, I didnt know much about bc rich, all I had seen in shops was the funny looking 'metalesque' guitars (not my cuppa). 50 grands a lot of money, you'd think this would be sold in an actual collectors auction, not on ebay.
that guitar is beatiful, but 50,000 is exceedingly high imo. notice... zero bids. i bet it doesn't sell.
wow! mother of all acoustic guitars!!! yummy price.. i'd buy the taylor company if i had 50,ooo$..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Quote by deltacross
wow! mother of all acoustic guitars!!! yummy price.. i'd buy the taylor company if i had 50,ooo$..

is your birthday november 30, 1999?
The original post, not the crappy joke that you laughed at
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by milagroso
^LOL -- well it does have new strings.

Read the find print, the strings are made out of shoelaces!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by !~SlasH~
http://cgi.ebay.com/Epiphone-SG_W0QQitemZ280231022990QQihZ018QQcategoryZ33037QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Even dumber...I know this isn't an acoustic, but it's another absurd ebay sell, where I hope the seller isn't serious, and I hope theres no serious buyers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1952-Gibson-Les-Paul_W0QQitemZ160246683389QQihZ006QQcategoryZ38086QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Read his description.
i'd rather just buy like 10 different guitars instead. haha, more fun. maybe a harp guitar too.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by jimtaka
is your birthday november 30, 1999?

oh hell! was that my profile?.. i'm sorry.. so stupid to have made a mistake like that.. it's 1989 by the way..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
If i was buying a guitar for $50,000 i wouldn't get one with this on it's description:

Not only did Bernie choose to make the Jumbo with the best and most expensive materials at the time, but he also made the Jumbo with his guitar craftsmanship pride on the line, which would later challenge and beat all competitors who stood in his way.

[...] Since this guitar has not been widely publicized, it is very difficult to find information about this guitar.

He put his pride on the line, but no information is available? I feel someone is trying to trick me.