Sorry another noob question. How do you make a half bend, that is, it wont come back down?

If I try to mute with pick hand if trying to play something fast, its really hard, is there a better way?
keep your hand resting on the bridge,and when you want to mute your bend just roll it over the string
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Why not start out slow and get down how to do a half bend correctly before you start throwin em into fast ****? Seriously, I recommend you slow your entire phrase down and learn it slow, then speed it up.
Quote by alex-led-zepp91
keep your hand resting on the bridge,and when you want to mute your bend just roll it over the string

Y? That rarely works. Maybe it does for you, but it's jus nother thing to add to a simple thing. Y add more to a simple process? Sides, it rarely works.
Quote by Metallist65
Y? That rarely works. Maybe it does for you, but it's jus nother thing to add to a simple thing. Y add more to a simple process? Sides, it rarely works.

Que? I've heard many famous guitarists say they mute like that......And learn to speak English please....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls