Page 1 of 2
so for the past 20 minutes a black hawk has been circling in the woods behind my house and i have no idea why. theres actually 2. just doing circles. going out a couple miles and coming back. im gonna go load up the shotty and take cover so. ill vbe back later.....but. anyone know why they would do this? the jets do practice bomb raids down the road on the mill so. i dont know.
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be
so for the past 20 minutes a black hawk has been circling in the woods behind my house and i have no idea why. theres actually 2. just doing circles. going out a couple miles and coming back. im gonna go load up the shotty and take cover so. ill vbe back later.....but. anyone know why they would do this? the jets do practice bomb raids down the road on the mill so. i dont know.

gee idk bud you got me. it couldn't POSSIBLY be a miliitary training thing. nah
could be training, if its terrorists, then that black hawks minigun will tear em apart
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Black hawk as in bird, or black hawk as in, say, fighter jet?

Cuz if it's a bird, then they probably found a dead deer.
If it's fighter jets, then there are terrorists hiding in the dead deer, and the jets already killed the birds. Or maybe the terrorists did?!?!?!?

Though really, would you want to go face to face with a trained killing expert terrorist? What if the black hawks are looking for you?? HHHHMMMM???

[/conspiracy theories]
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Take a Charizard with you and investigate. It might be Team Rocket.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by scrambler_66
Black hawk as in bird, or black hawk as in, say, fighter jet?

Cuz if it's a bird, then they probably found a dead deer.
If it's fighter jets, then there are terrorists hiding in the dead deer, and the jets already killed the birds. Or maybe the terrorists did?!?!?!?

Though really, would you want to go face to face with a trained killing expert terrorist? What if the black hawks are looking for you?? HHHHMMMM???

[/conspiracy theories]

no jet HELICOPTER
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
Dude wtf where do you live?
It's normal in Israel to have Apaches and jet planes flying around. But having a Black Hawk over your house ?
Pics. NOW!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

There's a homosexual monkey with AIDS outside your back door. Stay indoors.

In all seriousness, don't worry about it. If they knew there were terrorists, they would have SWAT teams circling all houses in the area to protect the civilians and they would send a lot more than two helicopters to the woods. In this country, terrorism is taken uber-seriously and you get mobbed at airports by highly-armed officers for pulling out a 2-inch pocket blade to cut the tag off your baggage. If they knew there were terrorists back there, the **** would be hitting the barn right now in your back yard.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Put a bright clothe around your head, take off your shirt, and bring a gun outside with you.

Signal to the choppers so they know you're ok.
We're only strays.
Quote by metaldud536
DUDE! You just found Team Rocket's hideout!

xD Dude you're fuking crazy, get off the Pokemon theories
As I always say: "Rawr"
Yeah what a great idea, run at the military zone armed...........
MASSIVE TEXT
Shoot at them man, their asking for it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I'd wrap a large white towel around your head (to keep you cool) and investigate the woods. try to find a large gun shaped stick and carry it, too
Quote by cobain_is_king
Stop ****ing playing Call of Duty.

Ok. That's NOT easy to do...

Not at all...
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be

black hawks are common around the world just leave them alone and they wont peck at you

EDIT: birds aren't terrorists
I'm Steve
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be

Do you mean to accuse me of disturbing your peace?! How dare you!
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by black007hawk2
Do you mean to accuse me of disturbing your peace?! How dare you!

I got'z stinger misslez

Quote by zalak
xD Dude you're fuking crazy, get off the Pokemon theories

Quote by metaldud536
I got'z stinger misslez

That's what Team Rocket said.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
The Vikings, dont let them get within 50 metres of your house or else your in for alot of trouble my friend. Stay strong!
I live near Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio, and there are onstant Blackhawk, Apache, B2, and other types of training missons happening. My marching band has its "band camp" on a campus near the actual base and we always see (and hear) the planes doing takeoff and landings.

And if there were terrorists near you, you wouldnt be there, the military would evacuate you so fast that your head would be spinning.

Im sure you'll be fine.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by alaskan_ninja

Are you on crack?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████