Hey guys, I was just watching some strong bad emails and i remembered this one when Strong Bad hops away from his computer yells deleted and jumps on his computer desk breaking it in half. Does anyone remember the name of this sb email?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Not sure but trogdor was the best, made me laugh so much the first time i saw it, not so much the second time though ... :/
somethign like unused emails or something. That site stopped being funny a while ago though, although the old stuff still is funny.

EDIT: Just checked, it's "Unused Emails" alright. Damn I'm good. I haven't been there in like a year.

link: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail65.html
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
somethign like unused emails or something. That site stopped being funny a while ago though, although the old stuff still is funny.

EDIT: Just checked, it's "Unused Emails" alright. Damn I'm good. I haven't been there in like a year.

link: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail65.html

I still like it. Some of its funny, some of its not. But yeah the old stuff is the best. thanks for finding that. Its been killing me for like the past year.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Last edited by SoftParade1967 at Jun 2, 2008,
Anyone remember....

ONE TWO THREE FOUR! EMAIL'S AWESOME! EMAIL'S WEIRD! EMAIL'S AWESOME! EMAIL'S WEIRD!

AND I'LL NEVER FORGET THE WAY IT WAS, GRRRRRLLLLL!
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by SoftParade1967
I still like it. Some of its funny, some of its not. But yeah the old stuff is the best.

That one entitled jibblies 2 or something is the essence of fail, pure and simple.

But that email is funny. I always get a kick out of how Strong Mad talks.

"THIS IS A LOTUS FLOWER! THIS IS A PRAYING MANTIS!"
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Quintessence153
This was the first one I thought of: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail35.html

Is it a newer one?

EDIT: WAIT! I know the one you're talking about. When he broke the table, did Strong Bad say something about his clavicus majoris?

Yeah thats the one.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Ironza

no u.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
That one entitled jibblies 2 or something is the essence of fail, pure and simple.

But that email is funny. I always get a kick out of how Strong Mad talks.

"THIS IS A LOTUS FLOWER! THIS IS A PRAYING MANTIS!"

haha. I love Strong Mad.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
^it helps still having the site in your favorites folder.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I have it on my bookmarks toolbar. I was watching a few other e-mails trying to remember the context of the clavicus majorus, all the while ignoring what others might be posting because I was excited at the prospect of finally being useful.