So, I learned about these picks through [thread="872599"]this[/thread] and, since I had one of those credit card gift card things, I decided to try a few out; namely the Screamer and the Small Pointed . Shipping was EXTREMELY fast. I ordered them late friday night and they arived today, monday, at around noon (normal mail time).

I was a bit skeptical about these picks because I didn't know whether all the "innovations" were just hype and bull, or if they were improvements.

I have been playing with these picks and comparing them to every ordinary pick I could find since they arrived about 4 hours ago. And they DO sound better than every pick I tried them out against. They improved where I didn't think there was room for improvement. I didn't know what I was missing until I tried these! Each single picked note to every strummed cord sounds clear and articulate. These picks bring out all of the best qualities from the strings. Compared to these all other picks make the guitar sound dull and lifeless.

The Screamer pick is a pretty standard size, in the pic I have it next to an old fender pick I found. This pick is a great all-purpose pick.

The Small Pointed is the response to the popular jazz III. I 'used' to use jazz III's, but these picks have ruined me. Now they sound far too mellow and dull. And I've only been playing with them for a few hours.

A strange thing that happens with these picks is they stick to your fingers after a few minutes, but they don't have a sticky coating on them or anything like that. I had never noticed that when I strum I have to adjust the pick to keep the tip at the correct angle, but with the v-picks, they don't slip around and I don't have to worry about dropping them.

I definitely encourage you to try these picks if you have a few extra bucks, you don't know what you've been missing until you have it.
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
sounds cool. ive never heard of them. thanks. ill look into them.
however i must say, i have never bought a single pick in my life.
i used to only play drums and all the guitar players in the several bands i was in would just leave picks sitting around my house. so now i have a bunch of picks haha
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
My friend had one of these a while back, he told me to check it out. I just looked at it and said "what the ****?" I started to play and was surprised at how comfortable it was, I totaly forgot about it till now...I think I'm going to go try and find one for myself...
Quote by chea_man
sounds cool. ive never heard of them. thanks. ill look into them.
however i must say, i have never bought a single pick in my life.
i used to only play drums and all the guitar players in the several bands i was in would just leave picks sitting around my house. so now i have a bunch of picks haha

I haven't either. I keep gettin them as presents... But I'm down to my last one now, and I thought I lost it yesterday. Might have to order some of these if they're that good. How much are they?
oh man, I would love to try something that wasn't friggin invisible like the Jazz III blacks. I got addicted to these picks, and now when I set them on my cab, I completely lose track of them. Are they somewhat similar to a Jazz III, just stay in your fingers easier? I'm sold if they are. Also, how much a piece?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Oops, for got to link their website, well here it is
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
Well, they look neat. Personally...once I hone in on the other 98% of my technique and tone, I'll work on tweaking the last 2% with pick choice!
But, its a pick. Surely a pick is not going to make a worldly difference when it comes to actual playing? Your skill and technique is where it's at.
Quote by Erock503
oh man, I would love to try something that wasn't friggin invisible like the Jazz III blacks. I got addicted to these picks, and now when I set them on my cab, I completely lose track of them. Are they somewhat similar to a Jazz III, just stay in your fingers easier? I'm sold if they are. Also, how much a piece?

Well, they are clear so they have the potential to become invisible anywhere, but they reflect light so it isn't much harder than finding a contact. And they stay in you fingers amazingly well! Something about the material sticks to your fingers after just a few minutes and it doesn't slip around at all. Also they have different prices, $4 each for the two I got, then they have some more expensive, but most are $4. A bit expensive, but I had a gift card and decided it'd be great to try them.

Quote by Metallist65
Wat qualities does it improve sides the notes bein clearer? Is there a site with info or somethin?

Its hard to explain, I would put up sound clips, but I don't have any of my equipment at my house; and I linked the site in my above post.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by bartdevil_metal
But, its a pick. Surely a pick is not going to make a worldly difference when it comes to actual playing? Your skill and technique is where it's at.

Well of course it isn't gonna instantly make you a guitar god, its just a pick. But the tonal difference and feel of the pick is what its changing. It brings out all the intricacies of your technique, and because of design and material there is less resistance and it glides across the strings so you can move as fast as possible. I really noticed that bit sweep picking, I mean WOW!
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by steven seagull
*reported*

no advertising bud

Oh really, but this isn't an ad, its REVIEW of the two picks I bought. I linked another thread in my original post because I'm not advertising these picks but reviewing the two I bought and saying that these picks are a good value to me and that other players might want to give them a shot because they are IMO better than what I've come in contact with in the past. I only gave the site b/c it was asked where I got them from.
-Jimi Hendrix