I got my new Telecaster copy from Rondomusic.com today. (I haven't GOT it but it shall be here shortly.) I was planning on replacing both pickups soon aiming towards playing Alt. Rock on it, trying out Blues and if it can manage it I might use it as a second Metal guitar for when my friends are over and didn't bring they're guitars. I was wanting to buy from Seymour Duncan and I'm pretty much set on the Hot Rails for Tele but I need a neck pickup.....suggestions?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by forsaknazrael
Pickups for metal AND blues?

What's your amp? Your profile says a Peavey Shieffield 1230, but that's a speaker model..

I lied, it's a Peavey Express 112. That was a mistake I made right after I got the amp.....I want it to be mostly an Alt. Rock/Blues guitar, Metal would be nice but it isn't needed....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
someone is going to tell you soon that you should look into a better amp first
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
someone is going to tell you soon that you should look into a better amp first

Well I'm a bedroom guitarist with no band and it doesn't look like I'll get one any time soon so a bigger amp would be impractical....

EDIT: Or a better one of the same size wouldn't go over well with my parents.....If I can establish an area to jam that isn't in the house I plan on buying a Mesa amp in the future.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jun 2, 2008,