Yea so there's this guitar battle hosted down at a local bar and this one guy i know is gonna be playing Eruption and i wanna top that. I'm entering and I would improv, but the rules are that you have to do a cover. What solo do you guys think i should do that's about 2 minutes long, fast, has tapping/sweeping, and i could learn in like 3 days (i'm pretty decent at guitar).
You're in the pit....you fool!

Yngwie Malmsteen.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
write your own solo and play what you want, whether it be fast shredding or smooth melodic, just do what you want to do and don't worry about playing faster than the other guy.
Play something by Buckethead. I think all of his songs sound better than that piece of crap Eruption

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
andy timmons- groove or die.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Dream Theater

Glasgow Kiss

Waaaaay better.

Actually Glasgow Kiss is my vote.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Do something like Andy Mckee......it'll be different but awesome
Or Ocean by John Butler - its a fairly easy piece but can look impressive
Drive me home Jeeves
Quote by GarlicBread
Do something like Andy Mckee......it'll be different but awesome
Or Ocean by John Butler - its a fairly easy piece but can look impressive

True that.

I'm still gutted I missed a chance to see him play a few weeks ago
MAB
speed kills.
under two minutes and blows away eruption
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.