Ok i was on vacation last week and I stopped in some store that sold antiques and crap. I found an old acoustic. It needed some restoration, but I wasn't sure whether to do it or not. I took a good look at it. It had all the signs of being a Gibson or an offbrand of Gibson. It had the Gibson logo and all the other chararistics of a Gibson or offbrand. It only costed $30 with a case. I have been doing some research, but I can't find out anything on the guitar. The brand name on the guitar was called "Prairie". I was wondering if someone could help me find out what it was so I can decide whether to go back and get it and restore it.

Thanks
30 bucks for an antique guitar with case is enough reason alone to go back and get it.
Gibson 335 > Your mother.
Quote by tigiri
30 bucks for an antique guitar with case is enough reason alone to go back and get it.

+1
what do you mean it had the gibson logo, but the brand was Prairie?
Quote by jimtaka
what do you mean it had the gibson logo, but the brand was Prairie?

yeah i was trying to figure out if its an gibson off brand
i'm not following you. the guitar has the gibson logo on the headstock?
Quote by jimtaka
i'm not following you. the guitar has the gibson logo on the headstock?

the gibson leaf logo typething but the brandname says prairie i would post pics to help explain but im on my wii

ok i did an ms paint of what i saw just to help explain it

it could've been an epiphone headstock but i cant remember exactly, all i can tell was it somehow was connected to gibson
Last edited by BOC Fan at Jun 3, 2008,