I work at craft/fabrics store and I have to listen crappy smooth jazz instrumental songs and crappy pop songs for hours end. It driving me crazy
...and the point of this is?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Deal with it
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
I have got to listen to my own cd player at work for 10 years now.Last week it it took a dump and I had to listen to the store "muzak" top 40 crap.I couldn't stand it.I got a new cd player and I am back to rockin out.I feel for you bro.
i win, because i am unemployed.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by TEK34
ipod?

Not everyone can listen to an iPod at work. I have to listen to Take That
Just because it is not music that you would normally be interested in doesn't mean that it's crap; On the contrary, you could be missing out on a wonderful, mind-opening experience.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
Just because it is not music that you would normally be interested in doesn't mean that it's crap; On the contrary, you could be missing out on a wonderful, mind-opening experience.

do you beliEEEVEEEE in lIIIIIIIIfe after loVVVVEEEEEEe?!!?!!?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Sabu
Not everyone can listen to an iPod at work. I have to listen to Take That

are you dissing mark owen.
Quote by ctb
it's not crappy, you just don't like it.

+1

my german teacher in high school, who was a music fanatic (and also a dead head ) used to always say, "there is no such thing as good music and bad music, just music you like and music you don't like".

there's alot of truth in that statement.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Dude, link me up. I have a real soft spot for soothing lounge jazz and the like. I just can't ever find it because apparently it isn't real music.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
+1

my german teacher in high school, who was a music fanatic (and also a dead head ) used to always say, "there is no such thing as good music and bad music, just music you like and music you don't like".

Indeed, but it's pretty hard not to say "good" ad "bad" when describing and discussing things. As an open minded music fan, you should just automatically assume that's what people mean when they say "OMG BAND X ARE SO CRAPPY CRAP".
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
+1

I'm so tempted to post a rick roll here
My former manager always played Dave Matthews and jam band crap. God that got old quick.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana