Hey, im currently using a http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Valvetronix-AD100VT-100W-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=482623V amp. And i dont like the types of distortion it has. So im getting a http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-DS1-Distortion-Pedal?sku=151258. ( dist pedal ). and a http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-NS2-Noise-Suppressor-Pedal?sku=151331 ( noise suppresser ) for gigs. is there any possible way i can use both at the same time. and if i can how so?
You can use both at the same time by plugging them in together?
guitar >> distortion >> noise suppressor >> amp

I'm not very familiar with the valvetronix, but don't they have built in noise gates?
Also, there are several problems with your setup, one, the ds-1 isn't a very good distortion pedal stock, and two, pedals into a modelling amp aren't usually recommended. Have you tried tweaking the settings for your distortion? Chances are you'll get better distortion from the amp than from the ds-1.
Quote by guitar/bass76
You can use both at the same time by plugging them in together?
guitar >> distortion >> noise suppressor >> amp

I'm not very familiar with the valvetronix, but don't they have built in noise gates?
Also, there are several problems with your setup, one, the ds-1 isn't a very good distortion pedal stock, and two, pedals into a modelling amp aren't usually recommended. Have you tried tweaking the settings for your distortion? Chances are you'll get better distortion from the amp than from the ds-1.

im not very familiar with pedals so just putting that out there now haha. And i play with alot of gain and my dist sounds good but its not exactly what im looking for. and whenever i stop its just a high pitch screech which is the reason im getting the noise suppresser. you wouldn't reccomend me getting the NS for the amp?
I'm not certain, because I have no experience with modelling amps - but I don't think a ns would work in the way you think.

From the manual:
ADJUSTING THE NOISE REDUCTION:
Here’s how to adjust the noise reduction
HINT: When using a high-gain amp model such as “NUMETAL” or “US HIGAIN,” we recommend that you use noise reduction, since more gain means more noise!
NOTE: The noise reduction setting is part of each program. In Preset and Channel Select modes, your setting will be lost if you switch to a different program or to Man- ual mode (or turn off the power) without storing your edited program first.
1. Press the BYPASS button to make the BYPASS LED light.
2. Hold down the TAP button and turn the EDIT 1 knob to adjust the noise reduction sensitivity. Turning the knob toward the right will produce greater noise reduction (less noise). If you turn the knob all the way to the left, noise reduction will be off, and won’t do anything (more noise). NOTE: Depending on the guitar you’re using, excessively high noise reduction set- tings may cause notes to be cut off in an unwanted manner!
3. If you want to use effects, press the BYPASS button to make the BYPASS LED go dark and the effect(s) will be heard.