well the screen on my Dell notebook is broken. its not a big deal about the laptop cause my family was getting a new one anyways. but we have TONS of pictures that are really important to my dad (kids playing football ect.) on there. is there anything i can do to get those pictures off of there?
Here are my 2 ideas:
1) figure out a way to use another screen (like a monitor or tv) and just get the pics onto a jump drive.
2) can i even do this? lol.. take the hard drive out out and somehow access it on another computer
You could install the hard drive in another laptop and then access the files that way or you could buy a 2.5" hdd inclouser which means you could plug the hard drive via usb into any computer and access the files.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by luketg21
1) figure out a way to use another screen (like a monitor or tv) and just get the pics onto a jump drive.
2) can i even do this? lol.. take the hard drive out out and somehow access it on another computer

1.Yes. There should be a place on the back to plug it in.

2. Yes. Laptop hard drives are different than desktop hard drives, so you need an adapter.

I suggest option 1.