I thought the point of this forum was to just say whatever the hell you want.

Threads keep getting reported and closed for no reason at all. If you make a post about something inane in the riffs or the bands/artists forum then it deserves to be deleted. But on here, a decent discussion about "songs you want to go on for ever" gets deleted for that reason. Its not stupid or pointless at all and doesn't deserve to be closed.

Can't we have a bit of leniancy and fun in here?
I agree. But some dicks gonna close this
Quote by mustardman
Granted, they're crap, but they're decent.
no where here are you allowed to say whatever you want. there are rules to this forum and if people can't follow them, they shouldn't be here.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
A lot of the threads that are reported are done so because the people think that reporting gets them in with the mods.

Most if not all of those that are closed are spam, over done, able to be placed elsewhere, or will incite flaming.

Also the mods have discretion.

Ironically, this will probably be closed...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
In a way I agree..I used to post on the Motley Crue forums,and I could say whatever the hell I wanted.

It is a bit strict...I mean afterall it IS the pit.
What doesn't kill you,only makes you pissed off.
Quote by cheeseman3001
no where here are you allowed to say whatever you want. there are rules to this forum and if people can't follow them, they shouldn't be here.

This
----
Quote by metaldud536
No. The Elite Four are just going to close this and consider it spam.

speaking of pokemans
my feralgatr is 100 woot
I'm Steve
Quote by MoshMaster101
I thought the point of this forum was to just say whatever the hell you want.
That's where you went wrong.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...