I need a bit of help

The Marshall is a JCM 2000 Dsl100 with matching JCM 4x12 Cab

The Orange is a 15watt class a head with a 1x12 cab

Im looking for alot of versatility in my tone but mainly the ability to deal with a modern distortion (main tones Gallows, Cancer Bats, Finch-esque then stuff more indie stuff like We Are Scientists, Radiohead) i would love awesome cleans aswell

Apperently the Orange has the advantage of being easier to record.

The Orange will be £450

The Marshall will be £500

What would you do?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Marshall, more power for not much more money; and I'm really happy with mine, though it's a TSL 602.

Oh, but if you want mad distortion with not much regard for tone... I gues the tiny terror could work fine.
erm they both amizng, for veritily i would say the marshall. but the tiny terror is amazing! i would say get the JCM now. they cab for the tiny terror isnt a huge issue, i heard it through soooo many diffrent cabs with little diffrent to the real deal. so maybe get a tiny terror after wards aftger saving up and run it through the same cab? and then save for another cab which is orange.. the orange is amazing tho,. great classic distortion tones, very white stripes like
Quote by MiG_853
Marshall, more power for not much more money; and I'm really happy with mine, though it's a TSL 602.

Oh, but if you want mad distortion with not much regard for tone... I gues the tiny terror could work fine.

yeh more power with the TSL/JCM, liek 100watts vs the 15 odd on the tiny terror

But yeh the tiny has great tone for distotion, it doesn thave to be crazy, only one channel tho and its got shat cleans. like no cleans lol cause u need to put the gain right down and then turn the volume up, which istortes it even a bit anyway
Really two complete different rigs. One you could play a fairly large show (without being mic'd) one you would need to be mic'd or only perform at a small show.

For recording, the orange seems like an easy solution to getting both great clean and distorted sounds at non-earbleeding levels.

This UG board is very much pro-orange (as it is a great amp); but I would go with the JCM.

Can't really go wrong with either rig.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
A recent thread around here said that the Cancer Bats used Tiny Terrors in the studio if I remember correctly.

Yeah they do, TTs can get HHEAAVVY!

Also they are fvcking loud, like loud enough to play with no mic with hard hitting drummer, bassist and another guitarist.