GIBSON USA 67 SG SPECIAL REISSUE
THIS WAS RELISTED DUE TO A NON PAYING BIDDER
----

Let me start this off by saying that I am looking to auction/trade this guitar.

The only trade I am looking for is a PRS Custom 24 in mint condition.

This is a wonderful guitar, bought from Saul at Centre City Music a few few months ago.
Those that know me know that I am looking to downsize and I have either traded or auctioned off 12 guitars in the last few months.
Instead of having more than 30 nice guitars, I only want to have 5 or 6 guitars.
Having a large collection is more work than playing. I want to play and get better at the guitar.
GAS is a hell of a drug.
I am going to try to do it with a few nice strats, Les Pauls and hopefully a Tele and a PRS. We will see.

GIBSON USA 67 SG SPECIAL REISSUE

UG Forum MEMBERS get free shipping. If you have a custom 24 please shoot me a PM.
I have a 100% feedback rating at ebay (788) and I have 10 trades or so here as well.
Quote by xnatex
sorry but i hate to be THAT guy but......rules are rules. please go back and read them. no ebay links

*reported*

I have never had problems posting guitar here because I always look for a trade and I always will end my auction early if someone offers me money. have done it before here several times and I usually get a good response and a offer from here.

I would prefer to not auction.. so if someone has a offer please pm me.
thanks
Quote by xnatex
sorry but i hate to be THAT guy but......rules are rules. please go back and read them. no ebay links

*reported*

Where was the ebay link? He just said he was a good seller and not trying to scam anyone.
Quote by fob12
Where was the ebay link? He just said he was a good seller and not trying to scam anyone.

Not sure what the deal is here.
Please make me an offer on the guitar. Money or trade is fine.
I do have the listing on ebay
Item number: 190225539100
if anyone wants to look at more pictures.
I will end the auction early or sell/trade outright.
I have done it here plently of times.