i need an amp. i have played through the classic 30 and i absolutely love it. and i was wondering if anyone here has one for sale?
SomebodySomeone

EDIT: i have just purchased a classic 30 so no one respond to this thread please.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Jun 11, 2008,
Bump
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
bump
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Hey. I have one and I'm actually selling it. Looking for $375 plus shipping. I also have the extension cab for an extra $125 plus ship. It is in excellent condition. Newer tubes, Tom's tube tamer.

Just a great amplifier. E-mail me if you are interested. gcappello@yahoo.com
Gibson Les Paul Custom Zakk Wylde
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Stratocaster (1989) - First Guitar
Squier Stagemaster FR
Stellar LP Copy
Ibanez Artcore 78T
Homemade 7 watt + custom cab
Peavey Classic 30 with 112 Ext.
Roland Blues Cube BC30
sorry bro i haven't been on UG in a day or two and i just got back from buying a classic 30 that took me a 40 mile drive. it was worth it. anyways like i said i just got back from buying one so sorry. good luck selling it though
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock