* what are they like? they look so good and get such good press but they are so damn cheap. what could you compare the 333xl-212 combo to? all comments on bugera are welcome

*REFER TO TITLE
There a nice cheap clone of a amp you can get for the same priced used. And reliablity is still up in the air. You be the judge.. you want a cheap copy or the real thing....

Also it wouldnt be a question if the stuff they copied was like 3 grand but they copied amps that are still around in great numbers and fairly cheap to get ahold of. Thats my only beef with them..

Give me a Diezel herbert clone for $500 bucks and i would be all over that.... lol
http://www.deanguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47539

He reviewed it, even though he wanted the head... Got a few clips there too, Sounds pretty cool for the price.

Seeing as how they're quite new to the market, no one will ever know for sure about reliability... But thomann give you a 3 year waranty, and for the price you can't really loose.

Or get a refund before the 3 years is up, then rebuy it again.

EDIT: To be honest, I'm quite interested in them... I may buy the 333XL head and make some sound clips up for all to hear, run it through a Framus Cobra Cab.

-Paul
Last edited by Blast For Satan at Jun 2, 2008,
^ it actually doesnt sound much like a 6505 (i can never remember the numbers whatever they are) good tone though, howver the issues of quality i believe can be said about any amp, you'll probabley find some of the same issues with most amps its just that ppl blow it out of proportion cause of the behringer affiliation
and also please show me proof of a $600 6505, cause i have never seen one, not challenging you, but ya, never seen one.
Quote by stephen_rettie
also please show me proof of a $600 6505, cause i have never seen one, not challenging you, but ya, never seen one.

Product 5150
Description Year 1995
Released List $900
Price Average $540
Trend Number 1430

http://www.prepal.com/data/Peavey.htm

Anymore questions?
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Jun 2, 2008,
stephen_rettie- also please show me proof of a $600 6505, cause i have never seen one, not challenging you, but ya, never seen one.

And just incase you say well thats a 5150 which is the same amp but hey just in case.

Took me seconds to find this one..

exelent condition peavey 6505. works,and sounds perfect. only flaw is cosmetic, 2 scuff marks on the ball corners (see pic) comes with foot switch, and will be shipped in its original box $685 shipped.. boston, ma

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-sale-trade-wanted/37313-fo-sale-peavey-6505-a.html
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Jun 2, 2008,
Quote by IbanezPsycho
And just incase you say well thats a 5150 which is the same amp but hey just in case.

Took me seconds to find this one..

Great. Now do the same... for Finland. Or even UK.

Edit: I realised you'd have some trouble with Finnish sites, so I checked one.

6505 head, 900€.
5150 combo, 900€.
Another 5150 combo, but no price listed (but trust me, they don't go for much lower than those).

Also checked UK Ebay, one 6505 halfstack for £880, also one head for £300, but price reserve not met - and it has over 5 days left, so that'll go up a lot. A new 6262 head would cost about £370.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Last edited by Fama at Jun 3, 2008,
same here in Aus.
it'd be highly unlikely to see a used 5150 head for for like under a grand here.
You can get a Bugera 333xl combo for about $850 aus and the CHEAPEST second hand 5150 combo I have ever seen was $1500 and it was pretty scratched up.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
My Bugera has almost 20 hard shows under its belt, plus all the practice that comes beforehand, no problems whatsoever. It sounds pretty epic too
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge