I just got the new Guitar World today and it's pretty awesome. 6 pages about Randy Rhoads AND a Black Sabbath tab!
Anyone else got any thoughts about this issue?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Guitar Player + Guitar Techniques = Better than Guitar World. I used to read Total Guitar, until I realised that Trivium isn't the only band around.
lol...Black Sabbath tab in Guitar World. First one since I started getting it.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by deckerbastard69
maybe just as much as van halen

they're about the same on my overrated-o-meter.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Does everyone else's issue have just an amp advertisement on the front, and then the next page in the actual cover? Wtf is up with that? And im disappointed witht his issue.
What is the listing of songs they tabbed out? I don't want to go to the post office right now...
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
randy "overrated" rhoads?

oh god, let's not get into that.

everyone is overrated and underrated because there are people who treat a guitar player like a god, and there are others that think that they suck. i hate when people say guitarists are overrated.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by Gregray88
Does everyone else's issue have just an amp advertisement on the front, and then the next page in the actual cover? Wtf is up with that? And im disappointed witht his issue.

yea. i was like "wtf" when i got it.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by WyldChylde
What is the listing of songs they tabbed out? I don't want to go to the post office right now...

achilles last stand - led zep
hole in the sky - sabbath
insterstate love song - stone temple pilots
sorry - buckcherry
inside the fire - distured.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Much fail on this months songs, aside from Hole in the Sky
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by clay pots
oh god, let's not get into that.

everyone is overrated and underrated because there are people who treat a guitar player like a god, and there are others that think that they suck. i hate when people say guitarists are overrated.

I'll admit it, most of my favorite bands are overrated as hell. I never said i didnt like Randy.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by deckerbastard69
maybe just as much as van halen

van halen has made the most ****ing amazing metal sounds since 1972.
don't you dare call him over-rated. his signature high-gain sound and flashy playing style exudes it's presence continuously over the modern rock/metal scene.

van halen was formed in 19 ****ing 72.

before you go and call someone over-rated, learn to appreciate what they've done.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
van halen has made the most ****ing amazing metal sounds since 1972.
don't you dare call him over-rated. his signature high-gain sound and flashy playing style exudes it's presence continuously over the modern rock/metal scene.

van halen was formed in 19 ****ing 72.

before you go and call someone over-rated, learn to appreciate what they've done.

jeeze. go take some mydol.

but to contribute to the thread.

i have a jackson polka dot randy rhoads with a randy rhoads replica studded strap
someone could say that i like his playing.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jun 2, 2008,
I got it for free last week to read on a 9 hour trip...and it wasn't that good.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by t_y_l_e_r
rhandy is one of the greatest guitar players to ever live.......... van halen is not overrated....... sry....

If you had a year long subscribtion to guitar world you'll know that Van Halen, Zack Wylde, and Randy Rhoads are overrated.

And sure In the seventies Van Halen and Eruption was the most amazing thing ever but it got old after everyone tried learning the main riff.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.