hey y'all!
i loaned my father alot of monety over the past few months. our familiy has hit some rough times.
i had plans of buying a few things with my tax refund, but i gave the money to my dad instead. well anyway, thanks to ol' W, dad got his economic stimulus check, and has made it up to me. ( i loan him money alot, and he always makes it up to me. we were never very wealthy, but because he loves us so much, he always managed to makes sure everyone had what they needed.)

anyway, here are some of my buying plans.
#1.
fathers day gift. (Duh)
im gonna by some stuff for me and him to cook out. we always cook out together. im thinking instead of going with the regular beef hamburgers and hot dogs, im gonna buy some buffalo meat and maybe something else that look wild and wonderful haha.

#2. The important stuff, the stuff you all want to hear about, and the stuff i need help with haha.

im leaning toward getting this.
Behringer Podcastudio bundle.
it comes with a firewire interface, a decent large diaphram condenser mic, a 2 channel mixer, and all the needed cables. i will be using it for some basic recording. it costs a little less than $200. is there something better i should be looking at?
here is a link to it.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Podcastudio-Firewire?sku=240559

next is im going to be modding my wah pedal. that will cost me about $10 bucks. yeah.

I would like new pickups for my strat. i play alot of blues, jazz, soul/RnB. some classic rock type stuff. great cleans. true single coil tone. not noiseless. and im not gonna go boutique hand-wound.
im looking at fender 57/62s, fender CS fat 50s, and Texas Specials. all i really know about is fender, so what do you guys recommend?

i might also build a fuzz face clone, or buy some type of uni-vibe pedal or an EQ.
what should i get?

also, throw some things at me. anything else i should get? c'mon. keep it pretty simple though. im thinking maybe a 5 watt tube amp or something . thanks everyone.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I'd avoid fenders replacement pups, they are way over priced. You can get hand wound stuff for those prices.

Also, tell us how the buffalo tastes.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
haha yes guys buffalo is great. its not a whole lot different than beef. its very good though. its leaner and has more protein.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Kevin Saale
I'd avoid fenders replacement pups, they are way over priced. You can get hand wound stuff for those prices.

what else would you reccomend?
i think tha boutique pups are overpriced. there are a few that dont charge much, but i dont want to buy from a company that hasnt had the chance to really prove themselves yet.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Kevin Saale

Not at all, ive played seymours and fenders. Fender pups sound amazing and are very high quality and worth the money. Get texas specials!
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
There's always room for a clean boost on a well-rounded pedalboard!

Hah, but really...a Blackheart combo for practice sounds fun to me.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
There's always room for a clean boost on a well-rounded pedalboard!

Hah, but really...a Blackheart combo for practice sounds fun to me.

yeah ive been wanting a blackheart, or a champion 600
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Well i dont really play your style of music but its good to know ur close to your father!